Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: romaila

finally Trangad story is ready...but m feeling lazy in posting🤣

Miss Witchy I read your Abhiya interview but felt lazy to comment.. will comment later.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

TRANGAD RETURNS

(love story of Trangad's daughter and son of Kabir Protima)

Dhongi Baba jo boley sahi boley'.today Dhongi Baba is in mood of telling the most weird and ghisi phitti story of fourteenth century.

THE ERA OF GUMNAAM KING:😳

The king of Gumnaam Haveli was very ghatia and faltoo king of his times😆. He had only one daughter, Ruhi🤪. Pyaar se he calls her tracker. King was very worried about her daughter's dumbness🤪. Bohat ilaaj kraya par the result was NILL .one day aapka dhongi baba wahan pohanch gaya🤣 n he suggested her special powder milk (Sid's brand) by taking that special branded milk she became famous as the most talkative girl of her time🥱. For sealing her lips, the banaam king had to put choosni in her mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT BREAK

Fight is going on in a boxing ring. Audience is shouting "Kabir Kabir Kabir". Bell rings, Kabir goes to his stand and start drinking from a baby feeder bottle. Media, who was waiting for an opportunity runs towards him😆.

Media people: sir aap k strength ka raaz kya hai😃?

Kabir: Raaz'.mera branded baby feeder milk😃, aik baar azamaoo aur strong banjaoo.

Background voice: gee haan yeh hai special Blank baba's formula milk.jo issey azmata hai who dhoondhta rehjata hai.

Back to story'   

TRACTOR KI JAWAANI:

Ruhi tracker kaisey bani it is an another story in short, she used to run behind tractors. It's not that she was interested in tractors her interest was the man who was driving tractor😉.

One day she was as usual running behind tractor when a bin demaagh person came in her way''..yes that bin demaagh was none other than the hero of the story. Dono ki nazrein mili, dil ki ghanti baji aur phir'.

Hum ko tummse pyara kaun hum ko to tumse hai aye Ruhi'O' Ruhi pyaaar haan aaan

Dono Akeley milney lagey chup chup k pyaar krney lagey, phir aaya who modh jab hojata hain do pyaar krney waley door. One day ek pet k halkey ney Gumnaam King ko Trangad k baarey mein bataya, thora dishun duhin hua and den..hum hain rahi pyaar k'jab dil miley tab gul khiley yahan b ek gul khila, they had a daughter named GULABO after one year.

ADVERTISEMENT BREAK

Abhay and Sid fighting in background'Abhay screaming "why Sid whyyy"

Haseena holding her head by one hand is sitting silently, her face expression uggests as she is going through something bad. Madhu enters Raichand mention.

Madhu: Mrs Raichand ur looking upset is everything ok?

Haseena: Mrs Arnaab m fed of theses kids. Yeh roz roz ki larayi ne pareshaan krkey rakha hai.

Madhu: bachey hain pareshaan tu krengey.

Haseena: nope Madhu, this Abhay na he has to do nothing except screaming and shouthing "why whyyy" uff sar mein dard krkey rakha hai.

Madhu smiling: bus itni si problem'.(she takes out choosni from her bag and gives it to Haseena)

Haseena: what is this?

Madhu: this is a solution to your problem'jab Abhay ko chillaney ka doora parey uskey mouth mein yeh thonsh do'.problem solved.

Haseena: yeh mein ney pehley kyun nahi socha.

Background voice: Piayali choosni jo krey bolti band.

Back to story'

20 YEAR LEAP

(First day Trangad's daughter  at college in Mumbai)

Gulabo enters college little nervous, she is different from her parents. Dumbness was in her heritage.

Gulaboo to student: suniyee gee'.where I can find Miss Protima.

Student: Fresher?

Gulaboo: gee'I know I look more fresh than other girls, stop starring at me mujhey nazar lag jayegee and mama will get another reason for putting her that dark black hole on my face'. Mera makeup kaharab hojata hai, wait lemme put more lipstick.

The news of fresher's entry soon reaches the bigra munda of college, son of Kabir and Protima called as josheela and his girlfriend (T) Sheela, who is phamous for her jawani.

Josheela To Gulabo: Babe, u can't enter the college without josheela's permission.

Gulaboo: why, terey baap ka maal hai?

Josheela: Baap pe nayi janey k rey'.dard hota hai'.he left my mom when I was a child and you know why he left her? Because she refused wearing yellow color for him.

Sheela: O' honey don't be sad'(for making him happy she starts dancing)

Sheela! Sheela ki jawaani'.mein terey haath na aani

Gulaboo: why are u dancing for him? Aap is ski kaneez ho?

Sheela: Josh! Whats this kameez thing?

Josheela: yeh who cheez hai jo tu kabhi poora pehanti nahin.

Gulaboo moves from there towards classroom, she choses a desk for herself and is about to sit when two ugly looking guys starts teasing her'.Aey chamak chalo humarey paas bohat jagah hai'.aja dil mein bitha k rakhengey tujhey'.on hearing nonsense comments she starts crying'..seeing this josheela ko hua josh he beats up the two. Gulaboo ne Josheela ko dekha Josheela ne Gulaboo ko and then in background music is played.

"pehla nasha pehla khumaar..naya pyaar hai naya inteezar karlun mein kya aona haal aaa dil-e-bekarara'."

p.s: i tried ma best making it funny'couldn't do much due to lack of inspiration.

Edited by romaila - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Boss awesome plz post this on forum
as everybody shud read and shud fell from there place like me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

as everybody shud read and shud fell from there place like me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ur boss is feeling very lazy today😆...dekho Abhiya post pe b commnets nahi kiye😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail
k boss kal post kr dena :P
romaila thumbnail

k boss kal post kr dena :P

app post kro na...socho like icon b hit hoga😉
--sunshine-- thumbnail
No boss u shud get credit and as lizz ws not posting so  i have to post from her side :P
romaila thumbnail

No boss u shud get credit and as lizz ws not posting so  i have to post from her side :P

ok i'll post it but tomorrow ok...waisey b only 15 min left to D3😳 n i don't wanna miss it😃
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

as everybody shud read and shud fell from there place like me🤣

lmao!!!
=))
it was HILARIOUS ROMI!!!
even i was to fall off my bed🤣
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abhay's task is done,sorry mera doosra link nahi chal raha so i am posting this link aur page 4 bhi dekh lena plzz😛