Uttaran

How wud you end this story...

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all, I wud love 2 know how wud you end this story...if u were 2 become the creative head of this soap for the rest of the time under the following conditions,

a) story as it isπŸ₯±
b) ur allowed 2 kill any one one character in this soapπŸ˜‰
c) ur allowed 2 kill any 2 characters in the soapπŸ˜‰
d) ur allowed 2 kill all the characters except 2πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
e) how wud u deal with a team member not following instructions😑 n causing problems 2 all
f) ur allowed 2 kill all the characters except 3πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a new traingle continues🀣
plzz feel free 2 answer all conditions, few conditions n none 2πŸ˜›, i will follow up ur story from home...😍 tqs

Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wanna kill 2characters in this soap , tapni,kaam khatam

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
   I love the option d...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...every 1 dying except Baba & Ammo🀣
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

wanna kill 2characters in this soap , tapni,kaam khatam

❀️d itt...😍... kya aisa hoga...😳...cvs go for ittt if u want new ideas 2 spice ur show..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£..instead of insulting friendship..😑
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

I love the option d...πŸ˜†...every 1 dying except Baba & Ammo🀣

very reasonable thought AruπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think, we shud sqeeze in Jogi in betweenπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† let me change the choices 2 threeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
...I would love to eliminate dadda jee first ...n if its only one who should die ..it should be dadaajee...n mayb Naani can b sent to Pilgrimage ...4 ever n tappu in mental asylum πŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I wud love that one character ...Nani to be killed ...
Taps shud not be killed as that wud be too easy an end for her... she shud be once again humiliated and thrown out ... she can be dealt with a strong hand by Rathod...
Vee realising the importance of Cha and living happily with her everafter with the btoons also happy and giving them their blessings...

shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

...I would love to eliminate dadda jee first ...n if its only one who should die ..it should be dadaajee...n mayb Naani can b sent to Pilgrimage ...4 ever n tappu in mental asylum πŸ˜†

yess yess yesss I β€οΈ  this idea 2 eliminate Daddaji, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just wondering 😍..how Mai wud reactπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† given her spl love n respect to him over UmedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

I wud love that one character ...Nani to be killed ...
Taps shud not be killed as that wud be too easy an end for her... she shud be once again humiliated and thrown out ... she can be dealt with a strong hand by Rathod...
Vee realising the importance of Cha and living happily with her everafter with the btoons also happy and giving them their blessings...

Looks like poor Naani is in demand 2 dieπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Very sweet ending Charu β€οΈπŸ€—
Therz absolutely no meaning in this story, if tht Tapasya is not humiliated n necked out of the BB (Bundela Bar)πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Only one method:
1. we stop watching!!!!