•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Naina has feelings for Daksh, that is why in yesterday's episode, when Abhi came & told her not to be upset for Madhura, she replied that she was feeling bad for "DAKSH", because he doesn't let his feelings come outside & he won't tell anyone what he's going through. This shows that Naina likes Daksh, cares for him & even understands him. It's just that she hasn't yet realised that he is in love with Daksh.

On Abhi part, Naina considers Abhi just as a friend & is not in love with him. That is why when he proposed her, she started laughing & didn't took it seriously. According to her, Abhi was joking to her.

So, this is confirmed that Naina is not in love with Abhi, but will soon fall in love with our sweet Daksh.

And yes, about the MAHA EPISODE pic, I think there must be some misunderstanding for sure or may be, Rohini would have planned something against DAKSHNA.

Absolutely... actually this is what i was going to write..
Naina loves Daksh. She wants Daksh's happiness always... Y'dy epi, she was worried about Daksh and there was tears in her eyes... She does not care her own feelings for that. That is the nature of that girl. She will do anything for her loved ones. regarding the Maha episode pic, I think we do not give over importance in it I think. In the previous promo, it was shown that Naina calls Akruthi while she was supposed to jump from the terrace. But there was nothing happened in it actually. So sometimes, there might be a matter of misunderstanding, but it will be cleared very soon... i think.
Originally posted by ntsindia

Absolutely... actually this is what i was going to write..
Naina loves Daksh. She wants Daksh's happiness always... Y'dy epi, she was worried about Daksh and there was tears in her eyes... She does not care her own feelings for that. That is the nature of that girl. She will do anything for her loved ones. regarding the Maha episode pic, I think we do not give over importance in it I think. In the previous promo, it was shown that Naina calls Akruthi while she was supposed to jump from the terrace. But there was nothing happened in it actually. So sometimes, there might be a matter of misunderstanding, but it will be cleared very soon... i think.

Promo mein to wahi dikhaate hain jo nahi hona hota, most of the times. But maine to abhi tak promo dekha hi nahi. I don't know what will be shown in the MAHA EPISODE promo. I think this pic won't be shown in the promo. It must be something done by Rohini & something misunderstood by Daksh.😕

Let's see what happens. We can't say anything more by without seeing promo or the episode. ðŸ˜Š