Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Lets all laugh at Saathiya

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=531599

You know what we are all obsessed in the GoHam love story, but these CV's to prolong the show are not going to give to us soon, instead they give us Gopi acting as a Gawar in the car yesterday (link above) her mannerisms getting into the car, almost stammering when she talks because she is unsure of what she is saying, others laughing in the back seat and the beginning with the window, she's putting it down and she doesn't know that it's her doing it, Aham puts it up again, she touches the glass of the window wondering how it went up and then puts it down again all without knowing how she is doing it, all was a laugh at her being a Gawar, CV's are having the time of their lives exploiting the Gawar character, they would never make her street smart or educate her, otherwise how could they get laughter so easily from their audience. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
One more thing, as Gopi was leaving the house proper, the other three went outside quickly, she and her basket and red pallu was reminding me of Red Riding Hood, going to visit her grandmother (the mandir) and came across a wolf in the forest...so whose the wolf Rashi right? Or is it Aham (after Kokila's "will he eat you remark", it just might be him).

I've thought about this some more...edit...no Rashi is definitely the wolf and Aham has to be persuaded to be the hunter to come with a gun to slay the wolf...or is the hunter Kokila (can she slay the wolf) I'm so confused with this serial ๐Ÿ˜• not really just having a laugh at it ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=531599

You know what we are all obsessed in the GoHam love story, but these CV's to prolong the show are not going to give to us soon, instead they give us Gopi acting as a Gawar in the car yesterday (link above) her mannerisms getting into the car, almost stammering when she talks because she is unsure of what she is saying, others laughing in the back seat and the beginning with the window, she's putting it down and she doesn't know that it's her doing it, Aham puts it up again, she touches the glass of the window wondering how it went up and then puts it down again all without knowing how she is doing it, all was a laugh at her being a Gawar, CV's are having the time of their lives exploiting the Gawar character, they would never make her street smart or educate her, otherwise how could they get laughter so easily from their audience. 

You are so right Nafisa! I mean sometimes they show her saying left in English and knowing exactly what way to take to the airport and the next they show her acting like a gawar with the window. You think okay maybe they are moving forward a bit and then they show us today's scene. It's a vicious neverending circle. 
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
though she didn't had any idea of the window going up & down๐Ÿ˜†, she didn't struggle at all with seat belt๐Ÿ‘..
i thought she will struggle with it & Ahem will bend himself & help her out๐Ÿ˜‰..with her basket too, she was able to put seat belt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey rashi should her gawar side today tooo.
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nafisa, You know as much as I am kind of wanting GoHem to be together and I do think rationally keeping in mind the way they have projected the original characters et all but the thing which irks me most is that they are not showing development with regards to the basic character of Gopi..Agreed she has never gone to school and due to the atrocities of her mami, she has become terrified to speak and stammers owing to her upbringing which has lowered her self confidence better still diminished it and getting Ahem as a husband doesn't help.
I am keeping each and every detail in mind but still see anyone who is living for sometime in a house like Modi and stuff, she is bound to learn the mannerisms and if not anything else, she is bound to get to know about small small things by mere practice and observation. 
I will be quoting an example right now but before that I would just say that it is for example sake only, I for any means am not trying to demean the character or the person and it's basically to emphasize on the problem at hand. For example even the small girls at my house who have come to work and live with us from morning since evening, after a month or two they just quickly catch the nitty things be that in the english words or things like sitting in the car, etc. I mean earlier when they come, they hardly knew what is spoon or chair for that matter and now they say Thank You and understand the basic english words. Same goes with the car, they know how to operate the things. It was nice seeing her not struggling with the seat belt for that matter.
So, what am trying to just convey is that Gopi has been living with the Modi's for quite sometime now so she should have got to know few basic things and how to handle them. It would have just come by observing or merely by practice..The CV's should show some development with regards to her character cause no matter you know anything or not, it is by continuous use or merely by observing you do get to know a hint or two.
Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone and I just said that in positive and healthy spirits..It's just that there should be some development with regards to the way she is being projected. 

Luv atop
Edited by atop - 12 years ago
Jade95 thumbnail
I also held my breath when she started pulling the seatbelt, but it seems she learned how to do it from the last time.

Regarding gopi's regression, I agree. Its frustrating. What is she? An infant? She's amazed at the car window? Shes been in a car quite a few times and the opening or closing of the window was never done in front of her?? I find that hard to believe. These CVs really grasp at straws sometimes. And her stammering was annoying too.

Edited by Jade95 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jade95

I also held my breath when she started pulling the seatbelt, but it seems she learned how to do it from the last time.

Regarding gopi's regression, I agree. Its frustrating. What is she? An infant? She's amazed at the car window? Shes been in a car quite a few times and the opening or closing of the window was never done in front of her?? I find that hard to believe. These CVs really grasp at straws sometimes. And her stammering was annoying too.

Absolutely Jade in your avatar that's when she learnt about wearing a seatbelt in the car. So this time she did it herself without Aham helping her, the basket was a small one so she was able to move it forward a little and put the seatbelt on. 
Jade95 thumbnail
Lol yea. I forgot I had that avatar. Loved that seatbelt scene!
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@ Nafisa - Agree the CVs are crazy that they're not moving forward with the story. They seem to be taking inspiration from a toddler who learns that if you press a button on the toy a musical sound comes. Similarly, they've seen that till now the story is stuck in the same rut & despite that the TRPs are high & SNS is on top. So they keep pressing that button

Talking about Gopi's regression - in another post I've stated that in a few weeks Gopi might start saying goo goo ga ga

Well, there's one thing I've noticed. If Gopi's character hasn't progressed, well neither have the other characters -

1- Ahem still on his high horse, unbending & terrorising Gopi (bending to his mother's stare is not counted as progression)
2- Rashi still plotting & conspiring against Gopi & to some extent Koki (too cowardly to go full-tilt against her), maintaining distance from Jigar
3- Jigar still keeping quiet despite Rashi's rude behaviour towards him, respecting her decision to be friends
4- Urmila still greedy, plotting against all for personal achievement, shamelessly taking from daughter
5- Hetal still see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil & if you come across evil don't let others take action too
6- Rag bros too inconsequential in storyline (though Parag could be an eg. of what Ahem doesn't want to end up vis-a-vis his wife)
7- Jitubhai same as Rag bros (treated worse than a rag by Urmila, only strong love can make a man stay tied to such a woman)
8- Kinjal some progression, foiling almost successfully Urmila's plots, still rude to Gopi & Dhawal, seems somewhat reconciled to her fate (though she's got Dh a job in Modi enterprise)
9- Dhawal fast on his way to becoming another Jitubhai, though pleasantly surprised & gained Koki's grudging respect by refusing AC
Edited by hamzanuha - 12 years ago