Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NIVREN ROMATIC SCENE PART:10(WELCOME...WELCOME...)

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

HI ALL'

Recent episodes of CCBM were full of emotions. We all felt dishearten after DD's untimely death. I hope, my scene would bring back your smile, friends. And one thing that I would like to tell you all that in my Nivren Saga DD is still alive because I can't kill this character.

My Nivren Saga is reaching at a milestone with this scene. This is a phase of married life that every couple dreams for.  So, here is the 10th scene of NIVREN SAGA,

After finishing the work at office, Nivren are heading for parking area of office. Suddenly, Nivi holds viren's hand and says," Viren, mujhe chakkar aa raha hai…" Viren holds her, gets her into the car and gives her some water. She is feeling fine now. Then viren suggests Nivi to visit the doctor. Nivi says," nahi Viren, halka sa chakkar hee toh tha, aajkal kaam bahut jyada hai office main toh isse wajah se aa gaya hoga…" But Viren doesn't listen to her and takes her to the doctor. Doctor suggests some tests for Nivi and informs them that they can collect Nivi's report on next day.

Nivren get back to sood mansion. Everyones asks, why they came so late. Viren tells them about Nivi and doctor. YD says," Viren , kal nivi office nahi jayegi, usse ghar par aaram karne do…dekho naa kitani kamzor ho gayi hai meri bacchi…" Viren agrees. Nivren leave for their room. Viren is still worried for Nivi, Nivi assures him that nothing has happened to her. Viren takes her to the bed and says, "Nivi tum aaram karo…" and gives her head massage. After Nivi sleeps, viren kisses her on forehead and worriedly looks at her. Then he also sleeps.

Next morning Viren and Sid leave for the office. Viren is not able to concentrate on his work, he is still thinking about what will be in Nivi's report. At lunch hour, he calls clinic enquiring about the report, attendant tells Viren that report is ready. Viren immediately leaves for the clinic.  He collects the report and meets the doctor. Viren calls Sid and asks him to reach at home.

Viren reaches at Sood Mansion. He enthusiastically calls everyone from the hall of mansion.  Viren," Dadasahib, dadi maa, tai ji, maa, divya bhabhi,nivedita ….sab log jaldi aaeye yaha."  He continues," nandu mere bandu tu bhi aa….jaldi aa…" Everyone gathers in the hall and Sid also comes at home. DS asks, " Viren kya hua…sabko kyo bulaya hai yaha.." Viren says, "Nandu 'mere bandu', jaa jaldi se kuch meetha lekar aa…" Nandu says," Toh lijiye bhaiya ji, abhi lekar aata hoo." Viren stops Nandu and says," Nandu 'mere bandu'…ye nahi poochega ke meetha kis khushi me chahiye…" YD says to Viren," Viren beta, ab batao bhi kya baat hai…"  Viren smiles and says," Toh suniye sab…main abhi abhi Nivi ke reports le kar aa raha hoo clinic se…aur mujhko pata chala hai kee….kee…" Viren comes closer to Nivi and revolves around Nivi and continues, " Kee… main PAPA banane wala hoo…"  Everyone is surprised and happy. Nivi is surprised, happy and blushing. YD says," Nivi, yaha aao…" YD kisses Nivi's forhead and blesses her.  Then YD takes nivi n viren to their mandir, and prays to God, "Hey bhagwan…mere poore parivaar par apni kripa yu hee banaye rakhiyega…"  Nandu gets some sweets for all. Then Family members leave for their rooms and sid leaves for office.

In Niven room, Nivi is looking at mirror, she is smiling continuously. Viren comes and gently hugs her from behind. Viren says to Nivi, " Toh Nivi ji, aap mummy banana wali hai… kahi bacche ke aane ke baad aap mujhe toh nahi bhula dengi…" Nivi is just going to say something but Viren's phone rings and he has to leave for the office. But before leaving he says to Nivi, " Nivi, mujhe jana hoga….par tum mera wait karna ….kyoki abhi maine tumko wish nahi kiya hai aur iss khushi ko celebrate karna abhi baaki hai…"

In evening, CC comes to Nivi's room,  Nivi asks ,'Maa , aap yaha kuch kaam tha kya…" CC comes near to Nivi and hugs Nivi. Nivi is confused by this gesture, CC has tears in her eyes, she continues," Nivi aaj main tumse kuch confess karna chahati hoo…maine bhale hee sabke saamane tumko apna liya tha, par dil se kabhi nahi apnaya…apni nafrat ke wajah se tumhari acchaiyon ko dekh hee nahi paayi..par aaj main uss nafarat ko bhulakar aage badana chahati hoo…aur sirf Pyaar ke saath iss bacche ke khushiyon main shamil hona chahati hoo…tumne jitani badi  khushi mujhe aaj de hai…uske samne meri nafrat bahut choti hai…aaj main tumko aur iss bacche ko dil se sweekar karti hoo…aur apni pichali har galtiyon ke liye tumse maafi managati hoo…"   Nivi's eyes are filled with tears. She hugs CC and CC puts her hand on Nivi's head .Then CC says," Ab tumko apna poora dhyan rakhana hai…aur main tumhari har khusi kaa dhyan rakhoongi…tumhara mann ho toh office jana, nahi ho toh mat jana…jo tumko accha lage wahi karna…" Nivi smiles. She is happy that finally she got her mother in CC. Then CC n Nivi both realize that Viren is standing near the door of Nivren room and he is looking at them and has tears in his eyes.

Continue in next part…..

If u like dis scene plzzz press LIKE button...n plzz also post ur precious comments...

With Love...

Yati...
Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
edited 🥳

omg da best scene of yati's nivren saga 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

viren babu's gonna be a proud papa & nivi's our new mommy 🥳 🥳 omg im sooo xcited!!!!!!!!!!!! wat a scene yati... wah wah... ur givin us somethin we'v been yearning for and somethin our dumb CVs failed to give us 🤗

loved da part when viren called everyone to announce da good news 😆 it ws shooo shweet and dat's typical viren babu...

psst da best part is CC's confrontation 🤣 man im surely dreaming 🤣 🤣 🤣
wat are da odds we could get somethin like dis on da show?!?!! 🤣
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Guys...as a writer of dis Nivren Saga...i would like 2 assure u all...that in my saga...CC has changed...n ...she really meant what she said in dis scene...So from now on CC is a positive character ...n ...she would take care of Nivi as a mother...😆

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CC's part is da 8th wonder of da world yati 🤣
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Nadz...thanks 4 ur appreciation...n...i was so fed up of tensions in CCBM...dat I have to write something positive ...

N Yes ...now i just want happiness for nivren...so i tried to create dis 8th wonder...😆... all credit goes to Nivren baby...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yati...

First...CC ...agree this is the 8th wonder of the world 😆

Now coming to NivRen...NivRen becoming parent ... oh how i would love to watch this...and the question u brought up of Viren asking ki after the child comes u will not forget me...that answer we have to wait and see with CT cause we know Nivi... but i know in ur story that will not happen 😊
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yati...beautiful scene...Viren PAPA and Nivi MOMMY..

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I loved it and please continue soon
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yati Meri Jaan, in ur scene viren stole this part. I loved the end scene where viren watching CC and nivi , mwah...

I am sad but u didn't mention about DD's expression about this. 😔
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent Mind Blowing, Just love it, NIvren going to have a Baby sooon, Wow cant wait to read next part,