Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Dulha mill gya

Poll Question: guys who is best budha in pkyek

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
ROFLGuys now our hot and lovely CWBROFLROFL has finally got competition. So now who is your choice... I mean who is you choice of hot bhudha

My choice is still CWB cz i love his accentBlushing

p.s- hail crazy astrologer
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by sanjna4 - 11 May 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks-rupa-SupermagicalBefikre

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 71064

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Wah kya poll hain...i think cwb and pwb r a couple...4 sure... ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksPari-Gupta--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Wah kya poll hain...i think cwb and pwb r a couple...4 sure... ROFL

hawww
dokha diya k saath again dokha huaOuch
ROFL
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
OMG...ROFL where is my chaand?????????? though i vote for cwb b'coz of his screen presence nd power of attracting hawttt gals but chand wud have been clear winnerROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

OMG...ROFL where is my chaand?????????? though i vote for cwb b'coz of his screen presence nd power of attracting hawttt gals but chand wud have been clear winnerROFL

if I wud have inserted chaand over here den i knw to vote for him u wud have created fake idsROFLROFLROFL
And chaand stands no where in dis race cz he is already a winnerEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4


if I wud have inserted chaand over here den i knw to vote for him u wud have created fake idsROFLROFLROFL
And chaand stands no where in dis race cz he is already a winnerEmbarrassed

that's like sanjanaClapClap chaand toh mujhe mere sapno mein aakar bhi haunt oops i mean acchhi memories deta hai...ROFLROFL nd ya definitely chaand ko jitane ke liye chukku can do anythingROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 71064

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Dis pwb will fall 4 arnab...day by day.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku


that's like sanjanaClapClap chaand toh mujhe mere sapno mein aakar bhi haunt oops i mean acchhi memories deta hai...ROFLROFL nd ya definitely chaand ko jitane ke liye chukku can do anythingROFLROFL

so lovely hw abt ur jodi name as chachaROFLROFLROFLROFL
and BDW u hav got tough competition from indigoblue aka megha aka haseena aka my mummy
ROFLROFLROFL
so  bewareWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index