Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem stealing glances-perfect gohem moment (Page 2)

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 3561

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

Yeah that was a sweet scene, but of course Ahem is going to ruin in with another yelling session tomorrow. This show goes in circles. 
i hope kokila efforts work out and that vicious circle end up even if urmi and rashi keep plotting against Gohem 


Edited by sam1903 - 11 May 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 3561

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samarp2

last epi when Koki was shouting at Ahem, i thought he will realise his mistake,
cause when koki shouted at him, i saw tears in eyes of AhemCry
 
but looks like still Ahem needs some more frm KokiApprove
 
& i am sure, its Rashi only, who has done something purposely for Gopi, that Ahem is behaving in this manner
samar is it ok if we call u in that way..
i think Ahem is learning like the way he didn't shout at gopi when she broke his perfume bottle though he seems to be very angry by this action of Gopi , and infact he try to remain calm when they were in car but in general ahem get angry very easily so if out of ten times if he is not shouting on one or two incidence this is also a great achievement..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samarp2suk19

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Joined: 05 August 2010
Posts: 1090

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

Originally posted by Eesha2

Yeah that was a sweet scene, but of course Ahem is going to ruin in with another yelling session tomorrow. This show goes in circles. 
i hope kokila efforts work out and that vicious circle end up even if urmi and rashi keep plotting against Gohem 

From your mouth to the CVS ears and brains. Hopefully it will soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Joined: 11 May 2011
Posts: 2669

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

samar is it ok if we call u in that way..
i think Ahem is learning like the way he didn't shout at gopi when she broke his perfume bottle though he seems to be very angry by this action of Gopi , and infact he try to remain calm when they were in car but in general ahem get angry very easily so if out of ten times if he is not shouting on one or two incidence this is also a great achievement..

yaa... thats okEmbarrassed
 
yaa even i noticed that he gets angry soon on Gopi for no reason, just cause he doesn't like herOuch, he tries to remove his anger on herOuch
in car he was irritated for sureLOL, but he kept quiteBig smile...& i guess ..till end he couldn'tOuchOuch & burst on her againOuch...Poor GopiCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Jade95 Newbie
Jade95
Jade95

Joined: 17 March 2011
Posts: 43

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I wasn't really impressed with the mandir scene. The editing ruined it for me. He was looking too high to be looking at gopi. And she was looking too low to be looking at aham. So what were they looking at? Lol. I didn't realize they were looking at each other until I read comments here. Lol
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 34720

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

Originally posted by samarp2

last epi when Koki was shouting at Ahem, i thought he will realise his mistake,
cause when koki shouted at him, i saw tears in eyes of AhemCry
 
but looks like still Ahem needs some more frm KokiApprove
 
& i am sure, its Rashi only, who has done something purposely for Gopi, that Ahem is behaving in this manner
samar is it ok if we call u in that way..
i think Ahem is learning like the way he didn't shout at gopi when she broke his perfume bottle though he seems to be very angry by this action of Gopi , and infact he try to remain calm when they were in car but in general ahem get angry very easily so if out of ten times if he is not shouting on one or two incidence this is also a great achievement..


Yah his a loose canon, any minute he could blow LOL
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 34720

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jade95

I wasn't really impressed with the mandir scene. The editing ruined it for me. He was looking too high to be looking at gopi. And she was looking too low to be looking at aham. So what were they looking at? Lol. I didn't realize they were looking at each other until I read comments here. Lol

Good point...LOL

looking at the floor in the distance.
geetjaved Newbie
geetjaved
geetjaved

Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 42

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Ahem took Gopi to the mandir only to please his mom...so far I dont think that he has any feelings for her...his heart might be starting to melt but I think that he always keeps telling himself that Gopi is not educated..etc...he is creating a barrier so strong that even if she has not done anything wrong he blames her

Koki is going to have a tough time with her laadla

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ll Gopi and Aehem ~ GoHem Love Paradise #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: Chandni-   Replies: 247   Views: 44573

Chandni- 247 44573 30 June 2012 at 10:33am by Chandni-
~GoHem & RaJi Scenes~ Updated 6/17

2 3 4

Author: Chandni-   Replies: 24   Views: 15934

Chandni- 24 15934 26 September 2010 at 12:04pm by rusha4003
Gohem seems impossible but m still not giving up

Author: VivaciousQueen   Replies: 1   Views: 1571

VivaciousQueen 1 1571 02 August 2010 at 2:55pm by prikiashi
Why Koki is not in favour of GoHem??

Author: VivaciousQueen   Replies: 4   Views: 1932

VivaciousQueen 4 1932 01 August 2010 at 6:14am by -tellyaddict-
Saathiya's title song and video with GoHem

Author: VivaciousQueen   Replies: 0   Views: 4827

VivaciousQueen 0 4827 22 July 2010 at 12:51am by VivaciousQueen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index