Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam1903

i hope kokila efforts work out and that vicious circle end up even if urmi and rashi keep plotting against Gohem 

From your mouth to the CVS ears and brains. Hopefully it will soon.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

samar is it ok if we call u in that way..

i think Ahem is learning like the way he didn't shout at gopi when she broke his perfume bottle though he seems to be very angry by this action of Gopi , and infact he try to remain calm when they were in car but in general ahem get angry very easily so if out of ten times if he is not shouting on one or two incidence this is also a great achievement..

yaa... thats ok😳

yaa even i noticed that he gets angry soon on Gopi for no reason, just cause he doesn't like her, he tries to remove his anger on her
in car he was irritated for sure😆, but he kept quite😃...& i guess ..till end he couldn't & burst on her again...Poor Gopi😭😭
Jade95 thumbnail
I wasn't really impressed with the mandir scene. The editing ruined it for me. He was looking too high to be looking at gopi. And she was looking too low to be looking at aham. So what were they looking at? Lol. I didn't realize they were looking at each other until I read comments here. Lol
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

samar is it ok if we call u in that way..
i think Ahem is learning like the way he didn't shout at gopi when she broke his perfume bottle though he seems to be very angry by this action of Gopi , and infact he try to remain calm when they were in car but in general ahem get angry very easily so if out of ten times if he is not shouting on one or two incidence this is also a great achievement..

Yah his a loose canon, any minute he could blow ðŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jade95

I wasn't really impressed with the mandir scene. The editing ruined it for me. He was looking too high to be looking at gopi. And she was looking too low to be looking at aham. So what were they looking at? Lol. I didn't realize they were looking at each other until I read comments here. Lol

Good point...😆

looking at the floor in the distance.
geetjaved thumbnail

Ahem took Gopi to the mandir only to please his mom...so far I dont think that he has any feelings for her...his heart might be starting to melt but I think that he always keeps telling himself that Gopi is not educated..etc...he is creating a barrier so strong that even if she has not done anything wrong he blames her

Koki is going to have a tough time with her laadla