Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem stealing glances-perfect gohem moment

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i just love the way Ahem looked at Gopi while doing aarti. Her eyes was closed so he didn't give up that chance and use the opportunity to look at her, i was wondering what he trying to read , i think he  was just amazed by the way she closes her eyes to pray for him.And when she opens the eyes he quickly looks away. and then our Gopiji start looking at him.. i find this as a perfect gohem moment for  yesterday and also love the way how Gopi address both of them - Ahemji then she corrected herself and readdress him as  Ahem modi ji that was indeed very cute and later the way she said her name shrimati Gopi ahem modi which was again very very cute..
loved the mandir sequence

Edited by sam1903 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he was looking at her with very calm expressions😳...but precap worries me again
Savi13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samarp2

he was looking at her with very calm expressions😳...but precap worries me again

i think Kokila will cover up.. Gopi needs lots of guidance and ahem too and Kokila is doing wonderful job and i like the way she told Hetal how Rashi was wrong in accompanying them i hope Hetal get it otherwise Rashi and Urmi nuisance really making me very angry i just wanna kill them

samarp2 thumbnail
Rashi & Urmi r getting too irritating day by day🤓...looks like Koki's taunts still didn't help Rashi much,...
she needs some more of it😡

yaa Koki as mom & MIL is just wonderful⭐️, how she tries to help both Gopi-Ahem to come together😳😳

Even i liked it, how Koki kept quite front of all🤔, but was angry within, that Rashi accompanied them😡, & later spoke it out to Hetal👏
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think that Rashi cow dung near ahems new car and gopi steped in it .  remember when jigar went to give flowers to gopi and rashi was all by her self...I hate that bitch
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah that was a sweet scene, but of course Ahem is going to ruin in with another yelling session tomorrow. This show goes in circles. 
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya rashi have done something for sure
samarp2 thumbnail
last epi when Koki was shouting at Ahem, i thought he will realise his mistake,
cause when koki shouted at him, i saw tears in eyes of Ahem😭

but looks like still Ahem needs some more frm Koki

& i am sure, its Rashi only, who has done something purposely for Gopi, that Ahem is behaving in this manner
Savi13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eesha2

Yeah that was a sweet scene, but of course Ahem is going to ruin in with another yelling session tomorrow. This show goes in circles. 

i hope kokila efforts work out and that vicious circle end up even if urmi and rashi keep plotting against Gohem 
Edited by sam1903 - 12 years ago
Savi13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samarp2

last epi when Koki was shouting at Ahem, i thought he will realise his mistake,

cause when koki shouted at him, i saw tears in eyes of Ahem😭

but looks like still Ahem needs some more frm Koki

& i am sure, its Rashi only, who has done something purposely for Gopi, that Ahem is behaving in this manner

samar is it ok if we call u in that way..
i think Ahem is learning like the way he didn't shout at gopi when she broke his perfume bottle though he seems to be very angry by this action of Gopi , and infact he try to remain calm when they were in car but in general ahem get angry very easily so if out of ten times if he is not shouting on one or two incidence this is also a great achievement..