My opinion - Jagya is acting. he is good indeed!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi,

I am a regular follower of our forum, but never posted here. BV is one of the best soaps i have ever seen. very engaging drama in recent days!!! One of the most adorable and intriguing characters for me is "Jagya" and what an awesome actor shashank is. he if a fab actor. Having said this and being brought up with unimaginable sentiments our movies and serials show, i have some strong feeling that ...

JAGYA IS ACTING. AND HE IS INDEED A GOOD PERSON. ⭐️

yes, he is distancing himself from anandi for some big reason. if we follow our age old bollywood kahani's, he might be doing this because

1. he wants anandi to come out of self-sufficiency and realize the importance of being educated (though anandi likes studying, she always places family at the top and ignores studies)

2. he is terribly ill and he wants anandi not be attached to him. I got this idea because, the way he is behaving is exagerrated. as a person, he is not like this before. yes, he has done some mistakes before but he had guts to reform also. but now he is just blowing up the baloon to break.

3. He is making sure that anandi is well protected by his family(mostly DS). he wants everybody to support her.

Only thing which does not fit here is "WHY GAURI then"?

I have an answer for this too...but I am scared that you people would bash me up.

THIS IS WHAT I DREAMT YESTERDAY. ...(I hope that this would become true.)..😳

COMMENTS ARE ACCEPTED.😊
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey TM.. I must say u have positivity loaded in u.. 😆
U almost convinced me to thiink once again about Jagya but wait! I wanna know y Gauri is in here according to u?🤔 Then I'll comment.. 😳