Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

the scene was so depressing

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i was completely dead when i saw rudra laying pihu on the bed & kissing her forehead with so much care & love😭i am quite sure till now atleast thousand times he told pihu that he loves her & can't think of his life without her😆it was ultimate disaster when he told pihu to never keep herself away from him as he can't live without her & would kill himself if she does so😔the entire scene was so depressing & untolerable that i immediately changed the channel till it got over😭i felt really bad for gauri as rudra never spoke such lovely words to gauri when he was in love with her😭Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i loved the scene 😍 even though rudr isnt normal & gauri is his wife now... but this ruhu scene was beautiful... so subtle ...especially how pihu withdrew her hand... she is so sweet 🤗 poor pihu..

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Correction Mona: Rudr is still in love with Gauri.
I didn't like R and P's scene, but I tried to set aside P, and to focus myself on R and MIK's acting which was touching and brilliant as usual.
And by the way, all R has said is totally false, he didn't mean any word. If P beleives that he loves her... poor girl  🤣!