what du u think guys

ritzappy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
after seeing the promo i am too a bit confused. may be the hug and kiss all a imagination.what  u all think.and in the promo he was saying something about fifteen minutes..i think he will leave navya alone for fifteen min.and as usual navya get tensed and they rsult in hugging😕😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaar I just thought this is a dream of Navya...she is dreaming or something like that???yaa Im confuse...this soon may be she is afraid and Anant console that may be a hug but a kiss... this sooon.(it may be a dream...)
any way confuse😕
but if this is not a dream and its true..I love it...wow😃😉
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

yaaar I just thought this is a dream of Navya...she is dreaming or something like that???yaa Im confuse...this soon may be she is afraid and Anant console that may be a hug but a kiss... this sooon.(it may be a dream...)
any way confuse😕
but if this is not a dream and its true..I love it...wow😃😉

Hi Anu,

Anant's behaviour is too unpredictable...how fast he became so close to Navya ...i dont think the promo is a dream...the hug dont seem to a dream as Navya pushed Anant when she come to senses...then Anant might have felt bad and asked her to stay away from him if she dont loves him and might have told her that he knows that she loves him and cant stay away from him...and the kiss i think happened when Navya later told Anant that she cant stay away from Anant...poor Navya was looking all tensed and confused when she got the kiss...so in my opinion it cant be a dream...

--HiNa-- thumbnail
🤪 omggg🤪  after wacth thius promo i am totally out of world🤪 🤪
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
arre yarr...😳i thnk itz nt a dream...bcoz as shown n sbs navya s upset wit anant bcoz of tiz 🤪
Edited by starangel - 12 years ago
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree wid starangel...itz not a dream.....this is the reason for navya being upset wid anant...lolzzz...yahooo...love is in the airrr...❤️❤️
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Anant's behaviour is too unpredictable...how fast he became so close to Navya ...i dont think the promo is a dream...the hug dont seem to a dream as Navya pushed Anant when she come to senses...then Anant might have felt bad and asked her to stay away from him if she dont loves him and might have told her that he knows that she loves him and cant stay away from him...and the kiss i think happened when Navya later told Anant that she cant stay away from Anant...poor Navya was looking all tensed and confused when she got the kiss...so in my opinion it cant be a dream...

agreed with u dear😃
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think anant is giVinG navya dhoka He Thinks this but actualy hE is faling
pluviophile. thumbnail
Yaar its to confusing... but i loved the... promo hope its... true😍

harshad.diwani thumbnail
i loved the promo..its not a dream...when navya wont find anant so he will get tense n will start searching anant   cz she will think that she has lost her world n when she will see anant so she will hug him tightly..