India-Forums

Navya
Navya

what du u think guys

ritzappy Senior Member
ritzappy
ritzappy

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
after seeing the promo i am too a bit confused. may be the hug and kiss all a imagination.what  u all think.and in the promo he was saying something about fifteen minutes..i think he will leave navya alone for fifteen min.and as usual navya get tensed and they rsult in huggingConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocks

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
yaaar I just thought this is a dream of Navya...she is dreaming or something like that???yaa Im confuse...this soon may be she is afraid and Anant console that may be a hug but a kiss...Wacko this sooon.(it may be a dream...)
any way confuseConfused
but if this is not a dream and its true..I love it...wowBig smileWink

Edited by anu17 - 11 May 2011 at 9:04pm
-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

yaaar I just thought this is a dream of Navya...she is dreaming or something like that???yaa Im confuse...this soon may be she is afraid and Anant console that may be a hug but a kiss...Wacko this sooon.(it may be a dream...)
any way confuseConfused
but if this is not a dream and its true..I love it...wowBig smileWink

Hi Anu,

Anant's behaviour is too unpredictable...how fast he became so close to Navya ...i dont think the promo is a dream...the hug dont seem to a dream as Navya pushed Anant when she come to senses...then Anant might have felt bad and asked her to stay away from him if she dont loves him and might have told her that he knows that she loves him and cant stay away from him...and the kiss i think happened when Navya later told Anant that she cant stay away from Anant...poor Navya was looking all tensed and confused when she got the kiss...so in my opinion it cant be a dream...

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Silly omgggSilly  after wacth thius promo i am totally out of worldSilly Silly
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
arre yarr...Embarrassedi thnk itz nt a dream...Dancingbcoz as shown n sbs navya s upset wit anant bcoz of tiz Silly

Edited by starangel - 12 May 2011 at 3:16am
triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
agree wid starangel...itz not a dream..Dancing...this is the reason for navya being upset wid anant...lolzzz...yahooo...love is in the airrr...HeartHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-..StarAngel..

ritzappy Senior Member
ritzappy
ritzappy

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
hope it not a dreamDay Dreaming
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisidren

Anant's behaviour is too unpredictable...how fast he became so close to Navya ...i dont think the promo is a dream...the hug dont seem to a dream as Navya pushed Anant when she come to senses...then Anant might have felt bad and asked her to stay away from him if she dont loves him and might have told her that he knows that she loves him and cant stay away from him...and the kiss i think happened when Navya later told Anant that she cant stay away from Anant...poor Navya was looking all tensed and confused when she got the kiss...so in my opinion it cant be a dream...

agreed with u dearBig smile

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 May 2011 at 6:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbirkialliya-Reshmi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index