Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi's main objective?

gopakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been thinking about this for a while...what does rashi gain by having Gopi gone from Ahem's life? In hindu religion/culture can she divorce Jigar to marry Ahem?  She keeps calling him Jiju, but does she feel that she can be with him if Gopi is out of the picture?  I think she needs to sit down to understand what her main goal here is before she blindly tries to come between Gopi and Ahem.  

If she is truly interested in wealth, then the way to play this would be to get Gopi and Ahem together and then use Gopi to get Ahem to do things for herself or for Jigar.  If Ahem falls head over heels for Gopi, I can see Gopi being able to get Ahem to do almost anything.

Also, in Switzerland Koki said in a scene about the jeans debacle that the first time she met Rashi, instead of saying that the time she went to see Rashi for Ahem.  Does she not want anyone to know that she went to see Rashi, but chose Gopi instead?

Side note: If divorce and remarriage is allowed, then I think that Gopi and Jigar surely should do this and end up together.  They would make such a loving couple.  Jigar takes care of Gopi and I loved it today when he helped his Gopi bhabi sit in the front.     

Side side note: I dont want to sound bad, but if the two couples are finally married, dont they want to do it?  Its legal religiously and culturally now that they are married.  I mean do they not have early to late 20s libido/urges anywhere in there?  I have never seen such asexual people before. Jigar maybe comes the closest to having any natural sexual feelings for his spouse.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think I can give a  answer - I think with todays epi . my brain has had a melt down .    gopi being  brainless... Ahem beening jackass as normal ...rashi being a greedy  bitch she is not happy so nobody can be happy...   Jigar the only normal person
zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gopakshi

I have been thinking about this for a while...what does rashi gain by having Gopi gone from Ahem's life? In hindu religion/culture can she divorce Jigar to marry Ahem?  She keeps calling him Jiju, but does she feel that she can be with him if Gopi is out of the picture?  I think she needs to sit down to understand what her main goal here is before she blindly tries to come between Gopi and Ahem.  

If she is truly interested in wealth, then the way to play this would be to get Gopi and Ahem together and then use Gopi to get Ahem to do things for herself or for Jigar.  If Ahem falls head over heels for Gopi, I can see Gopi being able to get Ahem to do almost anything.

Also, in Switzerland Koki said in a scene about the jeans debacle that the first time she met Rashi, instead of saying that the time she went to see Rashi for Ahem.  Does she not want anyone to know that she went to see Rashi, but chose Gopi instead?

Side note: If divorce and remarriage is allowed, then I think that Gopi and Jigar surely should do this and end up together.  They would make such a loving couple.  Jigar takes care of Gopi and I loved it today when he helped his Gopi bhabi sit in the front.     

Side side note: I dont want to sound bad, but if the two couples are finally married, dont they want to do it?  Its legal religiously and culturally now that they are married.  I mean do they not have early to late 20s libido/urges anywhere in there?  I have never seen such asexual people before. Jigar maybe comes the closest to having any natural sexual feelings for his spouse.  

Your objective on Rashi's motive is on target ...Sometimes it looks very strange that for what reason she's doing all such things?? Don't know the reason why she doesn't wants Gopi and Ahem??
But as far as remarriage is concerned, it would be disastrous for SNS..Although Rashi is vamp, her chemistry with Jigar is awesome..better than Gohem or Jigar-Gopi( as suggested by your post)..
Jade95 thumbnail
Regarding rashi's motive, I haven't seen the series from beginning, but it seems to me that the ultimate goal of urmila and rashi is to always keep gopi as the underdog. I remember back during the sandook track ( I think) urmila said something like we have to always keep tears in gopi's eyes. We can not let her have happiness. By doing this, theoretically, rashi is the more powerful Bahu. Remember when they first got married and kokila broke the horrifying news that gopi was the elder Bahu in terms of power in the family. I think ever since then, urshi's goal is to just keep gopi down. If aham and gopi unite, they will be the golden couple and rashi has no chance. By keeping it the way it is, she ensures that aham will always hate gopi, gopi will always the gawar, and kokila will always be left with her much adored son having a broken marriage.

Rash definitely has no plans on marrying aham. At least it does t seem that way yet. Lol. Urshi never ceases to surprise us.