India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Daane daane pe likha hai khanewale ka naam

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Swiss chocolate or cheese fondue...jo naseeb mein hai wahi mil tha hai...lol...Rashi thought while buying all the chocolates and goodies for her mom that she will enjoy them...while greedy Urmi in India watched every minute of her swiss clock waiting for her chocolates to arrive. But naseeb ko kuch aur hi mansoor tha.  Rashi didn't get to eat dinner  nor did Urmi get a taste of the chocolates. As hard as they had tried to feed their greedy egos, they were left empty handed. That is the game of God and same will happen in the future if they don't quit it now. Jitna naseeb mein likha hota hai, usko itna he mil tha hai...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NightReaderhamzanuhaShellJAANJ4

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
What exactly was that cheese fondue thing Raashi was eating?

When I think of a cheese fondue, I think of melted cheese, and various breads and crackers that you dip into it to eat

What she was eating looked like a cream cheese spread. Is that the same thing as a cheese fondue in India?

Yuls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I like that kinjal hide all the choc from urmil  LOL  that was so funny

hamzanuha

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

What exactly was that cheese fondue thing Raashi was eating?

When I think of a cheese fondue, I think of melted cheese, and various breads and crackers that you dip into it to eat

What she was eating looked like a cream cheese spread. Is that the same thing as a cheese fondue in India?

Yuls

Fondue is melted cheese or melted chocolate and you dip breads, crackers or fruits. lol But our Rashi dear spread it on bread like cream cheese as you said. I bet you she was suppose to melt it and instead she just used it right out of the bottle...that is why it probably tasted weird leaving her nothing to eat...lolLOL

hamzanuha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top