|*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||32 Happy Bday Anu - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by macho_muffin

omggg yeh kya? my two ladies were here?😲

I am still here my Machoo😳
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

I am still here my Machoo😳
hayee kitne dino baad...u and I...in the gossip corner...akele...mazaa aa raha hain...kasam se☺️😆
oye dw, if ur sleepy we can talk tom too😉
 i mishhed you<33
omgg judi i got soo many awesome things to tell you so come tom okay? you will really wonder how i am even alive😆

hayee kitne dino baad...u and I...in the gossip corner...akele...mazaa aa raha hain...kasam se☺️😆
oye dw, if ur sleepy we can talk tom too😉
 i mishhed you<33

Haaayee..I know naa😳 aaise baat karne ka maza hi kuch aur hai☺️ Ha jaanu..will talk tom okay..tu bhi sone chal😆 and dream about us😍 lol will ttyt..come here at 8-ish okayy..byee love you I missed ya too loads😭
okay dulhaan i am gonna be lazy and reply to your pm here cuz umm i am lazy🤣
oyee naughty naughty to meri ada hain, haule haule to apne buddhi maa ko sambhal😆
okay so b4 u go, here is my hit of the day...i hit a kutta with my tennis ball today...i have jumped straight from hurting humans to animals🤣 yes i know i am the next roger federer😆
nity nite sd chaooo
love you my far-to-be-dulhaan🤗
tell ur pandit to hurry up😆

okay dulhaan i am gonna be lazy and reply to your pm here cuz umm i am lazy🤣
oyee naughty naughty to meri ada hain, haule haule to apne buddhi maa ko sambhal😆
okay so b4 u go, here is my hit of the day...i hit a kutta with my tennis ball today...i have jumped straight from hurting humans to animals🤣 yes i know i am the next roger federer😆
nity nite sd chaooo
love you my far-to-be-dulhaan🤗
tell ur pandit to hurry up😆

Maa ki yaad matt dilaa..lol woh flim dekhne mein busy hai aur mere dad toh india chala gaya😭😆
Kyaa?😲 kiska kuttaa? lmao Dulhe tum bhi na lmao..awh poor baby dog😭 What will happen to me after shaadi..hope tum mujhe belan se na maaro instead of me marooiing you🤣 pata nahi mere pandit kitthe chala gaya..lolz 😆 love you jaani bye good nighttt😳

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Maa ki yaad matt dilaa..lol woh flim dekhne mein busy hai aur mere dad toh india chala gaya😭😆
Kyaa?😲 kiska kuttaa? lmao Dulhe tum bhi na lmao..awh poor baby dog😭 What will happen to me after shaadi..hope tum mujhe belan se na maaro instead of me marooiing you🤣 pata nahi mere pandit kitthe chala gaya..lolz 😆 love you jaani bye good nighttt😳

omggg don't remind me...i saw ct's pm right now...mera dil toot gayaCry
and yeh chudail...absence main bhi meri copy kar rahi hain...i have also been on a movie spree since i was sick😆
abey tujhe kutte ki padhi hain?Shocked aur jo mera haath almost toota uska kya? jawab de thakurROFL
teri pandit ki toh main...beep beep😆
yup i will be here arnd 8ish...if not, then def at 9:30ish so don't go!😉
wowww finally this CC moved to 96 pages hehehe n awww did i missed shreyaa n mufffin convo awww miss u gals

@twin

holaaa but why were u saying hi to my bhoot?😆

@akp
OHH-EMM-GEEE AKP!!
is that you?😲
oyee soniyo i mishh you sooo much but i know ur busy in work naa...but hope everything is going well🤗