Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

|*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||32 Happy Bday Anu (Page 101)

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

twin where art thou?Cry

lmao did u just read R& J?
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Yepp they are cutee and HAWT But not like our MaaneetEmbarrassed
I know hope arnav didnt  do anything..u know he tried to take her clothes out..lolzOuchLOL
i don't think anyone can beat our maaneetEmbarrassed
omg hopefully not...i wanna think he is a decent guyLOL...and i thought he was only stopping her but the dupatta fell...don't tell me tried to take itShocked
i think we should make our own show judiROFL

Haha He is gonna be a decent guy lolzConfusedLOL lol woh toh kal pata chalega..lagta hai sharab ke mood main haiLOLSilly lmao yaa..naam kya hoga? Macho le jayega aapni Dulhan koConfusedROFL
[/QUOTE]
omggg when i first read ur name, i thought u were planning to do my swayamvarROFLROFL
can u imagine the kinds of ppl coming to it? from cupcakes to brownies, ohh maynROFL
macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

[QUOTE=macho_muffin]

you're so welcomeROFL i just had a piece of it...so YummyROFL
haha...i don't even know :S i like it sometimes and i hate it too LOLL
ohh i see my championROFL
omg wait let me tell u tht story in another post...mission dazzler...remember??ROFL
OH GOD poor you twinROFL
IDK...suddenly what happened to it? working so freakiin slow...F F F itAngry LOL
WTH now to just rub it all in, did u just eat it in front of me? PREPOSTEROUSROFL
omggg our mission is soo on...remember my buddayROFL
i am sorry i didn't get the F F F part...care to elaborate?ROFL

Jen2

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

what the heck?...aren't u suppose to say r u k hun?ROFL...i swear, are we really related?ROFL
dude if i do it on campus, i hope they don't stalk me and go asking r u really a macho muffinROFL
ya well barely...she is more into ffs and likes the show maryada lol...ahh well u have been a very wonderful and welcomed heart attack twinROFLWink

OHH i'm a kid na?? so i don't know when what to sayROFL but i'm sure you're fineLOL and u never know...maybe we areROFL
OMG imagine people asking you that? hey macho muffinROFL
oh okay...i barely read any ffsLOL aww thanks so touchingROFL

macho_muffin

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Loo main itni aachi ban kai dusro ka hw kar rahi ho aur yeh maa bhi naSillyLOL
Awh thank you jaaniye..LOL
nope I still have 2 weeks like your bro..I have finals coming up..I i wished VA did..lolzOuch
lmao haha you know the picnic place is 5 mins away from my school.ConfusedLOL.and we are playing tug of the war lmaooROFL and those silly games..LOL

aww did u just call my mommy ur maa? hayee main marjawa...i am sure ren mommy will love to hear u call her thatLOL but she is too busy with my other dad so maybe in a while...aww i mishh her...well dad too...actually all of us...i hope CC ki 50th anniv ke pehle sab milne aajayengeROFL
ha! good cuz i thought how did u get soo lucky all of a sudden...i like to see you guys get tortured *muhahaha*
omggg tug of war?ROFL dulhaan i got wayy too many tricks to twin that game...numero uno, if there are any guys fida over u, just wink...automatically gir jayengeROFL or if the girls are just biatches at ur school, leave the rope and let them fallROFL
[/QUOTE]
Lmao I thought you're referring to My mommyLOL Pooja LOL But yaa tumhari maa yane meri maa..OMG dulhe Ya i heard from rosh di..Awhh Jeej is back..thats so good..finally happy for ren diEmbarrassed she deserves the timeEmbarrassed haha 50th anniversary se pehle hi miljayenge sab log..i hope too
LMAO JudiiROFLROFL Nice ideas thanks..lolz I will tell my freinds who are participating coz i am notROFL but main door se hi un ladko ko aakh mar dungi..ROFL

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
lo?Confused Ahem ahem aur cough cough main kya difference hai? lmao same hi toh hai..LOL
uff abhi bhao matt dikha dulhe..Well u made my bd so special so I have to make urs too naEmbarrassed and after all its my hubby's bdBlushingLOL  when i am here no need to worry macho u will surely get one..your sapna will be puraROFL
[/QUOTE]
not really judi...cough cough is more like ur coughing innocently...but ahem ahem is when ur trying to imply u know, ahem ahemROFL
ohh that...well i will forever treasure that story, u know i havent read it since ur bday but maybe one day i will...its like my retardoism at its heightsROFL
i didn't know a bday thread was my sapna...wow i soo have a life!ROFL
aww dulhaan u guys wishing is more than special enough for meEmbarrassed
and just to let u know, in ur absence many ppl have been line maaroing on me...ask babajiROFL
..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Yepp they are cutee and HAWT But not like our MaaneetEmbarrassed
I know hope arnav didnt  do anything..u know he tried to take her clothes out..lolzOuchLOL
i don't think anyone can beat our maaneetEmbarrassed
omg hopefully not...i wanna think he is a decent guyLOL...and i thought he was only stopping her but the dupatta fell...don't tell me tried to take itShocked
i think we should make our own show judiROFL

Haha He is gonna be a decent guy lolzConfusedLOL lol woh toh kal pata chalega..lagta hai sharab ke mood main haiLOLSilly lmao yaa..naam kya hoga? Macho le jayega aapni Dulhan koConfusedROFL
omggg when i first read ur name, i thought u were planning to do my swayamvarROFLROFL
can u imagine the kinds of ppl coming to it? from cupcakes to brownies, ohh maynROFL
[/QUOTE]

lmaooROFLROFL muffin ka symavar hai babaji yeh dekhne ko kab milegaROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinJen2

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

twin where art thou?Cry

lmao did u just read R& J?
LOL
nahh read that long time ago judi...but u know me, i always rocketh at shakespearianROFL
just saw delly belly's promo and finally realized why they have been saying movie is for adultsLOL

Go to top