Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

|*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||32 Happy Bday Anu (Page 100)

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Yepp they are cutee and HAWT But not like our MaaneetEmbarrassed
I know hope arnav didnt  do anything..u know he tried to take her clothes out..lolzOuchLOL
i don't think anyone can beat our maaneetEmbarrassed
omg hopefully not...i wanna think he is a decent guyLOL...and i thought he was only stopping her but the dupatta fell...don't tell me tried to take itShocked
i think we should make our own show judiROFL
[/QUOTE]

Haha He is gonna be a decent guy lolzConfusedLOL lol woh toh kal pata chalega..lagta hai sharab ke mood main haiLOLSilly lmao yaa..naam kya hoga? Macho le jayega aapni Dulhan koConfusedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

kaminiiiROFL thanks for making me more hungryROFL
ohh dayum, are you serious?Shocked sooo lucky man...mine is just the oahapp...idk which one of us is more luckyLOL
dude i dare u to eat them...hey no one i know has been able to finish 3 freaking legit burritos except me so i am still the champion...omggg what storyROFL
dude tell me about it...i went rite past them and said hi to the old woman and she almost barked at me...maybe she thought i was a dogROFL
urghh tell me about it...and especially with I-F, my net always has issuesAngry

you're so welcomeROFL i just had a piece of it...so YummyROFL
haha...i don't even know :S i like it sometimes and i hate it too LOLL
ohh i see my championROFL
omg wait let me tell u tht story in another post...mission dazzler...remember??ROFL
OH GOD poor you twinROFL
IDK...suddenly what happened to it? working so freakiin slow...F F F itAngry LOL

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Loo main itni aachi ban kai dusro ka hw kar rahi ho aur yeh maa bhi naSillyLOL
Awh thank you jaaniye..LOL
nope I still have 2 weeks like your bro..I have finals coming up..I i wished VA did..lolzOuch
lmao haha you know the picnic place is 5 mins away from my school.ConfusedLOL.and we are playing tug of the war lmaooROFL and those silly games..LOL

[/QUOTE]
aww did u just call my mommy ur maa? hayee main marjawa...i am sure ren mommy will love to hear u call her thatLOL but she is too busy with my other dad so maybe in a while...aww i mishh her...well dad too...actually all of us...i hope CC ki 50th anniv ke pehle sab milne aajayengeROFL
ha! good cuz i thought how did u get soo lucky all of a sudden...i like to see you guys get tortured *muhahaha*
omggg tug of war?ROFL dulhaan i got wayy too many tricks to twin that game...numero uno, if there are any guys fida over u, just wink...automatically gir jayengeROFL or if the girls are just biatches at ur school, leave the rope and let them fallROFL
macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

twin where art thou?Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2..shreyaa..

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

thats the point twinROFL since u hate it, u have worked ur arse off everydayROFL

=D just for ur tacosROFLROFL

macho_muffin

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

heyyyaa Shreyaa <3

macho_muffin

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

OMG Offcourse i remember her but I forgot her FF nameROFL ohh ya you complete me..lol
I knoww I miss her and her ff's :(
Lmao really? haha oye dont bother me saying that cause I have another bd thread to make ahem ahem you know roflLOL
oyee hoyee look at ur irade...u could have said cough cough but no, u used ahem ahemROFL
u know no matter how much i tell u not to make it u will, even if i don't like the attention...at times like these, i "love" u especially more dulhaan...and i love how my bd thread is the only one where everyone is so open it...i already know i am getting oneROFL
[/QUOTE]
lo?Confused Ahem ahem aur cough cough main kya difference hai? lmao same hi toh hai..LOL
uff abhi bhao matt dikha dulhe..Well u made my bd so special so I have to make urs too naEmbarrassed and after all its my hubby's bdBlushingLOL  when i am here no need to worry macho u will surely get one..your sapna will be puraROFL

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 06 June 2011 at 9:05pm

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

omgg i was drinking water and you made me freaking choke with the whole bulletin board thingROFL omgg twinROFL
i swear if i see even person sign up, i will take sanyasROFL
well her name is naina and she is really awesome man but ya she lives somewhere else now but still, we were in same middle school once...ohh I-F is soo freakyLOL

(haha...good job jahnvi ROFL) hai na good idea?? do that at ur campus too!! ROFL
i think i'll do the sameROFL
oh okay...is she on this forum??haven't really seen her :S OMG i know I-F is so freaking weirdROFL so many heart attacksROFL

what the heck?...aren't u suppose to say r u k hun?ROFL...i swear, are we really related?ROFL
dude if i do it on campus, i hope they don't stalk me and go asking r u really a macho muffinROFL
ya well barely...she is more into ffs and likes the show maryada lol...ahh well u have been a very wonderful and welcomed heart attack twinROFLWink

Jen2

Go to top