Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

Loo main itni aachi ban kai dusro ka hw kar rahi ho aur yeh maa bhi na🤪😆
Awh thank you jaaniye..😆
nope I still have 2 weeks like your bro..I have finals coming up..I i wished VA did..lolz
lmao haha you know the picnic place is 5 mins away from my school.😕😆.and we are playing tug of the war lmaoo🤣 and those silly games..😆

aww did u just call my mommy ur maa? hayee main marjawa...i am sure ren mommy will love to hear u call her that😆 but she is too busy with my other dad so maybe in a while...aww i mishh her...well dad too...actually all of us...i hope CC ki 50th anniv ke pehle sab milne aajayenge🤣
ha! good cuz i thought how did u get soo lucky all of a sudden...i like to see you guys get tortured *muhahaha*
omggg tug of war?🤣 dulhaan i got wayy too many tricks to twin that game...numero uno, if there are any guys fida over u, just wink...automatically gir jayenge🤣 or if the girls are just biatches at ur school, leave the rope and let them fall🤣
[/QUOTE]
Lmao I thought you're referring to My mommy😆 Pooja 😆 But yaa tumhari maa yane meri maa..OMG dulhe Ya i heard from rosh di..Awhh Jeej is back..thats so good..finally happy for ren di😳 she deserves the time😳 haha 50th anniversary se pehle hi miljayenge sab log..i hope too
LMAO Judii🤣🤣 Nice ideas thanks..lolz I will tell my freinds who are participating coz i am not🤣 but main door se hi un ladko ko aakh mar dungi..🤣
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lo?😕 Ahem ahem aur cough cough main kya difference hai? lmao same hi toh hai..😆
uff abhi bhao matt dikha dulhe..Well u made my bd so special so I have to make urs too na😳 and after all its my hubby's bd☺️😆  when i am here no need to worry macho u will surely get one..your sapna will be pura🤣
[/QUOTE]
not really judi...cough cough is more like ur coughing innocently...but ahem ahem is when ur trying to imply u know, ahem ahemROFL
ohh that...well i will forever treasure that story, u know i havent read it since ur bday but maybe one day i will...its like my retardoism at its heightsROFL
i didn't know a bday thread was my sapna...wow i soo have a life!ROFL
aww dulhaan u guys wishing is more than special enough for meEmbarrassed
and just to let u know, in ur absence many ppl have been line maaroing on me...ask babajiROFL
..shreyaa.. thumbnail

Haha He is gonna be a decent guy lolz😕😆 lol woh toh kal pata chalega..lagta hai sharab ke mood main hai😆🤪 lmao yaa..naam kya hoga? Macho le jayega aapni Dulhan ko😕🤣

omggg when i first read ur name, i thought u were planning to do my swayamvar🤣🤣
can u imagine the kinds of ppl coming to it? from cupcakes to brownies, ohh mayn🤣

lmaoo🤣🤣 muffin ka symavar hai babaji yeh dekhne ko kab milega🤣
macho_muffin thumbnail
Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

lmao did u just read R& J?
😆

nahh read that long time ago judi...but u know me, i always rocketh at shakespearian🤣
just saw delly belly's promo and finally realized why they have been saying movie is for adults😆
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Heyaa Jen lol I said like 10 mins before..lol but u were gayab hehe
BRB after dinner..
abb mera macho yaha hai toh 5 min main aaungi..lol

macho_muffin thumbnail

OHH i'm a kid na?? so i don't know when what to say🤣 but i'm sure you're fine😆 and u never know...maybe we are🤣
OMG imagine people asking you that? hey macho muffin🤣
oh okay...i barely read any ffs😆 aww thanks so touching🤣
[/QUOTE]
ohh thats wonderful, when ur flirting ur my kaki and when ur killing me, ur a kidROFL
dude my bff calls me that since she is the one who made the name but if some random guy ever said that to me, i would slap the heck outta himROFL
aww u know...always soo kindROFL
Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WTH now to just rub it all in, did u just eat it in front of me? PREPOSTEROUS🤣
omggg our mission is soo on...remember my budday🤣
i am sorry i didn't get the F F F part...care to elaborate?🤣

yeshh i did.🤣 just come and get some🤣
i so have to keep that in mind🤣
you're still a child na?? so i can't use those words in front of you🤣 F*** ??🤣
macho_muffin thumbnail
Lmao I thought you're referring to My mommy😆 Pooja 😆 But yaa tumhari maa yane meri maa..OMG dulhe Ya i heard from rosh di..Awhh Jeej is back..thats so good..finally happy for ren di😳 she deserves the time😳 haha 50th anniversary se pehle hi miljayenge sab log..i hope too
LMAO Judii🤣🤣 Nice ideas thanks..lolz I will tell my freinds who are participating coz i am not🤣 but main door se hi un ladko ko aakh mar dungi..🤣
[/QUOTE]
did u really think i wud have a change of heart all of a sudden and start calling chudail mummy?ROFL the day that happens, i will start braiding my chinese neighbor's hair judiROFL
aww ya i know...finally they are back together..sooo dreammy na😍
oyee but yaad rakhna, tu to sirf aakh maregi, phir main unhe literally maar doongi i mean doonga for eyeing uROFL
Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ohh thats wonderful, when ur flirting ur my kaki and when ur killing me, ur a kid🤣
dude my bff calls me that since she is the one who made the name but if some random guy ever said that to me, i would slap the heck outta him🤣
aww u know...always soo kind🤣

omg whose this kaka??and u r making me ur kaki now...hwww so not fair🤣
oh okay. OHH then i should hire a guy for a day and ask him to say tht to u and watch what u do with him!!! *entertainment ke liye saala kuch bhi karega* 🤣🤣
i know my innocent twin 🤣
macho_muffin thumbnail
Haha He is gonna be a decent guy lolz😕😆 lol woh toh kal pata chalega..lagta hai sharab ke mood main hai😆🤪 lmao yaa..naam kya hoga? Macho le jayega aapni Dulhan ko😕🤣
omggg when i first read ur name, i thought u were planning to do my swayamvar🤣🤣
can u imagine the kinds of ppl coming to it? from cupcakes to brownies, ohh mayn🤣

lmaoo🤣🤣 muffin ka symavar hai babaji yeh dekhne ko kab milega🤣
hey babaji yeh kaisi finace hain? apni shaadi ki jagah apne fiance ke swayamvar ke sapney dekh ti hain?ROFL
i don't even know what kinds of creatures will come...hopefully from planet earthROFL