|*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||32 Happy Bday Anu - Page 76

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Finally century mar li..lmao..hehe congoo..
Btw Did you guys watch Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?

omggg i watched it...ahhh sanaya and barun😍
did u like it judi?
but i am not liking the precap...why is she running in that disheveled state?😕
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

OMG Dulhe are you and muski di twin? lol
Same BD? I guess hehe
Btw If you need my help I am always in a mast mood to do so ..heh
e
haha nahin she is a day after me😆 but her and soumya di are twins lol...u remember her? i mishh her but seems like she doesn't come on I-F anymore😭
aww def nothanks...ahh i missed saying that🤣
wanna know a secret, i haven't started the thread yet haha
Originally posted by macho_muffin

omggg i watched it...ahhh sanaya and barun😍
did u like it judi?
but i am not liking the precap...why is she running in that disheveled state?😕

Yepp they are cutee and HAWT But not like our Maaneet😳
I know hope arnav didnt  do anything..u know he tried to take her clothes out..lolz😆

haha nahin she is a day after me😆 but her and soumya di are twins lol...u remember her? i mishh her but seems like she doesn't come on I-F anymore😭
aww def nothanks...ahh i missed saying that🤣
wanna know a secret, i haven't started the thread yet haha

OMG Offcourse i remember her but I forgot her FF name🤣 ohh ya you complete me..lol
I knoww I miss her and her ff's :(
Lmao really? haha oye dont bother me saying that cause I have another bd thread to make ahem ahem you know rofl😆

]
Oye aakh padh ke dekh dulhe..😆 I was doing my friends hw😆 I had to make a movie thingy for her cause she didntt knew how to..uff It took me 4 hours i guess lolz😆 dulhe u should be proud of me *sniff* I always help people😆 lol..OMGG Anu came? phir kitthe gayab hogayi?😭 OMGEE Btw guess what? DHINKA CHIKA DHINK KA CHIKA..Lmao I passed my Exams..lolz😆 and I have a Picnic tom yahoo..lol
ohh crap i never saw the phrannnd part😆...aww dekha i am sure mom hoti toh bolti kitni sushil hain meri bahu, dusro ka hw karti hain🤣
OMGGG WOHOOO🥳
i am defo very very proud of you soniye😳
so wait ur done with school then? my bro still got 2 weeks of finals left so dayum, VA gets done earlier i guess😆
aww picnic kal?...oyee mere liye thoda churake ke laane...just like churake dil mera, goriya tu chali😉
[/QUOTE]
Loo main itni aachi ban kai dusro ka hw kar rahi ho aur yeh maa bhi na🤪😆
Awh thank you jaaniye..😆
nope I still have 2 weeks like your bro..I have finals coming up..I i wished VA did..lolz
lmao haha you know the picnic place is 5 mins away from my school.😕😆.and we are playing tug of the war lmaoo🤣 and those silly games..😆

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
I know hope arnav didnt  do anything..u know he tried to take her clothes out..lolz😆
[/QUOTE]
i don't think anyone can beat our maaneetEmbarrassed
omg hopefully not...i wanna think he is a decent guy😆...and i thought he was only stopping her but the dupatta fell...don't tell me tried to take it😲
i think we should make our own show judi🤣
OMG Offcourse i remember her but I forgot her FF name🤣 ohh ya you complete me..lol
I knoww I miss her and her ff's :(
Lmao really? haha oye dont bother me saying that cause I have another bd thread to make ahem ahem you know rofl😆
[/QUOTE]
oyee hoyee look at ur irade...u could have said cough cough but no, u used ahem ahemROFL
u know no matter how much i tell u not to make it u will, even if i don't like the attention...at times like these, i "love" u especially more dulhaan...and i love how my bd thread is the only one where everyone is so open it...i already know i am getting oneROFL

omgg i was drinking water and you made me freaking choke with the whole bulletin board thing🤣 omgg twin🤣
i swear if i see even person sign up, i will take sanyas🤣
well her name is naina and she is really awesome man but ya she lives somewhere else now but still, we were in same middle school once...ohh I-F is soo freaky😆

(haha...good job jahnvi ROFL) hai na good idea?? do that at ur campus too!! ROFL
i think i'll do the sameROFL
oh okay...is she on this forum??haven't really seen her :S OMG i know I-F is so freaking weirdROFL so many heart attacksROFL

i don't think anyone can beat our maaneet😳
omg hopefully not...i wanna think he is a decent guy😆...and i thought he was only stopping her but the dupatta fell...don't tell me tried to take it😲
i think we should make our own show judi🤣
[/QUOTE]

Haha He is gonna be a decent guy lolz😕😆 lol woh toh kal pata chalega..lagta hai sharab ke mood main hai😆🤪 lmao yaa..naam kya hoga? Macho le jayega aapni Dulhan ko😕🤣

kaminiii🤣 thanks for making me more hungry🤣
ohh dayum, are you serious?😲 sooo lucky man...mine is just the oahapp...idk which one of us is more lucky😆
dude i dare u to eat them...hey no one i know has been able to finish 3 freaking legit burritos except me so i am still the champion...omggg what story🤣
dude tell me about it...i went rite past them and said hi to the old woman and she almost barked at me...maybe she thought i was a dog🤣
urghh tell me about it...and especially with I-F, my net always has issues😡

you're so welcome🤣 i just had a piece of it...so Yummy🤣
haha...i don't even know :S i like it sometimes and i hate it too LOLL
ohh i see my champion🤣
omg wait let me tell u tht story in another post...mission dazzler...remember??🤣
OH GOD poor you twin🤣
IDK...suddenly what happened to it? working so freakiin slow...F F F it😡 😆