Frequent Posters

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jen2

they both kinda look alike...aww im so touched...thanks for hating🤣
🤣🤣why don't u hire a new kaka?

see i knew u were mentally challenged...u touched soulROFL
ur the one who called me beta muffin...he just calls me a muffzsterROFL...maybe ur rite i need a new kaki but i hate u too much to leave u...ahh decisions decisionsROFL
Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

woahh why man...something happened to ur legs?😲
ohh i am sooo ready twin...already practicing on bum bum bole...next in line is munna bhai mbbs🤣
i hope ur not angry with my song selections *battles eyelashes*
twin i still gotta look over those links...i wud love it if something worked out for both of us man...can u imagine us dancing together?...idk if it wud be epic or a disaster🤣

My legs hurt so much!! had a long tiring day today!!

awww bum bum bole n munna bhai?? WAY TO GOOO!!!🤣

haha...it would be both i guess🤣
Jen2 thumbnail

u better...i am still in shock here😲...WHAT.THE.HECK🤣
ya buy personal necessities here...from one chaddi a thousand bucks each to trousers 10,000 bucks each🤣

🤣

Yea what an idea!! I'm sure u'll find somebody who would buy something by 3010??🤣
macho_muffin thumbnail

My legs hurt so much!! had a long tiring day today!!

awww bum bum bole n munna bhai?? WAY TO GOOO!!!🤣

haha...it would be both i guess🤣

omggg tell me about it...i ate like a cow and all of a sudden, friend called me for running so i was like why not and ohh dayum, i think my legs received heat shock therapy...they r deadROFL
ohh ya...u just need to have party hats available and tapoori jootas and i will do the restROFL
Jen2 thumbnail

see i knew u were mentally challenged...u touched soul🤣
ur the one who called me beta muffin...he just calls me a muffzster🤣...maybe ur rite i need a new kaki but i hate u too much to leave u...ahh decisions decisions🤣

yea yea whatever.
yea u see...go get a new Kaki now!!Leave me!!! the decision is so simply : mission finding a new kaki. ðŸ¤£
macho_muffin thumbnail

🤣

Yea what an idea!! I'm sure u'll find somebody who would buy something by 3010??🤣

ya in swarglok cuz i am counting on world to end like b4 i give mcatsROFL
macho_muffin thumbnail

yea yea whatever.
yea u see...go get a new Kaki now!!Leave me!!! the decision is so simply : mission finding a new kaki. ðŸ¤£

nahh like i said...tera mujhse hain pehle ka naata koi, yoon hi nahin dil lubhata koi...jaane tu ya jaane na...maane tu ya maane naa, i am not leaving you my soon-to-be-kakiROFL
macho_muffin thumbnail

yo jalebi do u sometimes get the feeling that ohh gee, idk, we r a bunch of retardos who have no lives?

cuz i mean, i totally, invalidate it cuz i am sure there r a gazillion other ppl in the world who have imaginary takla kakas and imaginary marriages and fairness creams...right?🤣
Jen2 thumbnail

omggg tell me about it...i ate like a cow and all of a sudden, friend called me for running so i was like why not and ohh dayum, i think my legs received heat shock therapy...they r dead🤣
ohh ya...u just need to have party hats available and tapoori jootas and i will do the rest🤣

OMG i had some freak relatives over today the whole day and RECENTLY they came from india and their two small kids...geeezzz!!! that aunty was like beta go play with didi and im like NOOO!!! they made me run all over the places today!! horrible day!! and in the evening had to go out with em...too much!!!
LOLL...have some rest 2mw :) 
oh sure...why not??need some tacos with it too??🤣
Jen2 thumbnail

nahh like i said...tera mujhse hain pehle ka naata koi, yoon hi nahin dil lubhata koi...jaane tu ya jaane na...maane tu ya maane naa, i am not leaving you my soon-to-be-kaki🤣

oyee aa kaki mari mari ne behal kari nakhshe so leave this kaki please beta??🤣🤣🤣