Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jen2

Yo ur kaka taught me that winking thing😆 hwww...lol No but seriously i know some cause of my work place :D and it's good for us🤣

wait first tell me if im ur kaki den who are u to me??🤣

wth? so instead of romancing, he was teaching u how to wink?ROFL
wow my future kaki-or some other messed up relation, got contacts...see i knew there was a reason we r frenzROFL
dude why would u ask me? do u think i have a PhD in indian rishtas? heck, i am happy to know my nana nani and thats as far as i goROFL
macho_muffin thumbnail

OMG🤣 so what u wann me to do?? start using it??😆

nahh i was just telling u know incase u ever go to those really boring quiz contests, atleast ur getting one 1 q rightROFL
Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

well u were almost gonna marry him...woman, he was making ur morning chai everydya..wat was i suppose to expect?🤣
nahiii ur soo lame kaki...bhanji thi orgo ni vaat karo cho?...thats soo 18th century🤣
see twin, u better explain that to ur cop buddies when i reach jail while i turn 21🤣

NOOO...and he never made chai for me...in fact he made me do all the work for him!!! i think now its time for an official break up??😆
Don't worry...ill get u a card too so they won't do anything to u🤣
macho_muffin thumbnail

NOOO...and he never made chai for me...in fact he made me do all the work for him!!! i think now its time for an official break up??😆
Don't worry...ill get u a card too so they won't do anything to u🤣

just how many times will u break up with him and stomp on his fragile 0 pack heart?ROFL
dude what the heck?...u legit got a card? thats soo freaking cool...omggg now i really wanna know what is this card matter...if i bribe them, will they sell me one too?😆
Jen2 thumbnail

wth? so instead of romancing, he was teaching u how to wink?🤣
wow my future kaki-or some other messed up relation, got contacts...see i knew there was a reason we r frenz🤣
dude why would u ask me? do u think i have a PhD in indian rishtas? heck, i am happy to know my nana nani and thats as far as i go🤣

Yea...ur kaka is so bad at romance🤣
Hahaha :D 
Same here🤣okay den just tell me what ur kaka calls u?
macho_muffin thumbnail

Yea...ur kaka is so bad at romance🤣
Hahaha :D 
Same here🤣okay den just tell me what ur kaka calls u?

hmpff...i bet ur lying and just don't let him touch youROFL...bechara, what can he do with soo much dooriyan😆😆
umm muffin?ROFL
Jen2 thumbnail

just how many times will u break up with him and stomp on his fragile 0 pack heart?🤣
dude what the heck?...u legit got a card? thats soo freaking cool...omggg now i really wanna know what is this card matter...if i bribe them, will they sell me one too?😆

FINEE...won't be saying anything to ur takla kaka!!
LOLL...yea whenever u get caught u just show them that card and they'll simply let u go :P
macho_muffin thumbnail

FINEE...won't be saying anything to ur takla kaka!!
LOLL...yea whenever u get caught u just show them that card and they'll simply let u go :P

urghh twinnie stop kidding and tell me...what is this card mystery?...i swear if there really is a card out there, i will sell all my bro's clothes but i will BUY itROFL
Jen2 thumbnail

hmpff...i bet ur lying and just don't let him touch you🤣...bechara, what can he do with soo much dooriyan😆😆
umm muffin?🤣

Why would i lie mahn?? he was so shy type of person what can i do??he made all the dooriyan😆

he calls u muffin??he sucks🤣
macho_muffin thumbnail

Why would i lie mahn?? he was so shy type of person what can i do??he made all the dooriyan😆

he calls u muffin??he sucks🤣

ohh ya cuz ur soo freaking masoom...geez u make kaka sound like voldemortROFL
oyee if  a guy can call his wife sugar and cupcake, then i ask, my lord, what is wrong with muffinROFL