Tamika11 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This show is getting more ridiculous with each passing episode. Have u ever heard before that it is not good for people to remind an amnesia patient of his past? I mean that is just nonsense. And even more stupid for rajrani to say that the only way he will remember is if he spends time with Pihu and is relaxed. He should remember Pihu holding a gun to his head, that would be good.

The writers r insulting us and the actors with the nonsense that is in this show now. Its like they want it to fail so they have an excuse to cancel it. That seems the only explanation for the crap that is shown.

I wish they would make Gauri put her foot down on everything and just say "HE IS MY HUSBAND AND NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WAT I CAN AND CANNOT TELL HIM. iF ALL ALL OF U DONT LIKE IT THEN U R WELCOME TO LEAVE."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In response to what u write in caps, G can't say that bc it was her idiotic self that told everyone to lie to R!! The family wanted to tell him the truth, even pihu did, but they all went along w/ g's wishes.
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zaara10

In response to what u write in caps, G can't say that bc it was her idiotic self that told everyone to lie to R!! The family wanted to tell him the truth, even pihu did, but they all went along w/ g's wishes.

it was the stupid doctor who told them not to tell anything to rudra about the 3 missing years otherwise it may harm him & he may become mad in futurešŸ˜”don't know from where he received the degree of doctoršŸ˜†
morisim thumbnail
Actually doctors DO tell ppl not to force memories on someone how's had a memory loss, they always advice ppl to take it  slow, it CAN make that person go mad. They have to just give lil hints, take them to familiar places, songs, etc. This is the brain you're dealing with, it's the most fragile organ in the human body. He could run  mad if the memories are forced. Neurology is so boring! had to drop it.