Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

how could rajrani blame gauri ?

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i didn't liked the way rajrani completely blamed gauri for rudra's drinking😡how could she completely blame gauri for rudra's drinking condition after knowing very well that due to pihu's warning gauri took this step of taking rudra to the river side so that he could remember something from the past👏rajrani didn't even thought of gauri's condition & didn't thought that she was pregnant with rudra's child😭she forgot that it was she who came to rawat mansion to save her & ketki's life from the clutches of ratnesh and she was one who helped rudra completely in being independant and helped them to get the house where they are currently living👎🏼she is also behaving like a big opportunist  just because his own son gets happy being with pihu😡i didn't liked the way she was believing that cheap ratnesh who even tried to take her life😲 it was so painfull to hear when she told gauri to keep herself away from rudra😭she behaved like a double minded person when she thanked  pihu and told her to stay with rudra & keep him happy as she is only one who can bring smile on the face of rudra🥺it was so disgusting when she told pihu to keep gauri away from rudra saying that gauri makes him sad😭rajrani forgot that gauri brought closeness between her & rudra😡i hated her completely when she stopped gauri by holding her hand and when she stretched the pallu of gauri's saari👎🏼Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RR is the most ungratefull person I've ever seen. She's forgotten that it's G who has saved her son from the rape accusation, the one who saved her and KB when her beloved child Ratnesh had tried to burry them alive, the one who gave her a shelter when they needed one,the one who tried her best to handle the family business as R is not able to do so... RR has no a partial but a total memory loss !
She's unfair toward Gauri here, and is repeating the same mistakes that she's done earlier.
surajk08 thumbnail
new serial paanch bahuye replace sangini ! New time sangini is 6pm.
Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RR is one very selfish woman...she drives me Crazy!!!

She feels for her own son but what about Gauri n her child???? They have no rites?

In a way, I think Gauri deserves this because she was the one pushing Pihu to act...now Pihu no longer acting...

RR is so ungrateful...currently it is Gauri who is supporting that entire family (financially)...and why on earth Pihu's Maasi living there?????

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG, I can't believe RR, she is selfish & ungrateful!

Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it is once again time for ratnesh to bury his mother alive again. 
kashya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surajk08

new serial paanch bahuye replace sangini ! New time sangini is 6pm.

where did u read this... OMG...tell us the source...
meesh.tony thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS... THE MIL FORGET WHAT THE DIL DO FOR THEM, I NEVER LIKED RAJRANI AND NEVER WILL.. SORRY