India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

~*Discuss Your Favorite Scenes from YMGGK*~

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

I loved this show from the begining and never felt like that I don't like this show. Right now, the story is not what it was before but we still watch this show in the hope of Abharan's reunion. I liked almost all the scenes from this show till now.

My favorite scene from YMGGK was when Karan married Abha in Swaran Bawan. I loved that scene because OMG!! The angry look on Karan's face, all perfect expressions, shocked Abha. That was the best scene ever.

I would like to know which are your favorite scenes from our favorite show and why? Please discuss so everybody can know why we watch this show. Would love to hear your responses!!

Edited by lato - 11 May 2011 at 7:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aabharanfanKhaLidaHLuvManan13

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Nice topic.

Obviously, loved the scene that you mentioned above. There was so much power and intensity. I was actually re-watching that scene a few days ago.

Another one of my favourites is the scene where Karan decides to propose to Abha, and gets Veer to help set the flowers and music. I love how he was singing along with the song and pretending to play the guitar, to only open up his eyes to see Jagmohan standing right in front of me instead of Abha LOL The shocked expression on his face was priceless.LOL

I also like the scene where Karan and Abha were in this house. I think he was showing the place around to her, and also explaining how he wants eveyrthing set up or something ( Don't exactly remember what was going on). But it was cute how in between Abha was imagining her and Karan together with the tum mere kaun ho running in the background. Also loved how it continued onto Karan imagining himself with Abha. Embarrassed 

Finally, there was that one scene where Sanskar got Karan really drunk, and Abha was really upset about it. The next day while Abha was looking at Karan, he, in his unconscious state, pulled Abha over him. She tried to get up, but her mangala sutra got stuck to his shirt. Before leaving, Abha says to Karan that she can't really stay mad at him for too long and planted a small kiss on his cheeksLOLEmbarrassed

I love almost all scenes with Abha and Karan in it (not a fan of sad scenes but I still watch them) But the ones mentioned above were the first to come to my mind when I thought of replying to your topic. I guess I love the cute and subtle moments. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aabharanfan

happygirl123 IF-Dazzler
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
There are many scenes which I love...here I go listing them

My all time favourite would be their wedding time...when Abha helps Karan get up holds his hands and both of them take their vows

I really love the time when Karan puts a tilak on Abha's forehead and when she confesses her love for him...u could feel sparks and love in the air

when they are the beach in mumbai...Karan chasing Abha and spinning herBig smile

their suhaag raatEmbarrassed

or when she goes to take out his shirts to iron and scolds him for having a messy room and cleans it

when Karan puts colour on Abha's face during holi

the hospital scene when Abha tells Karan both families agreed to their wedding

when Karan sees Abha before the wedding

Karan and Abha at the coffee shop
and I can go on and on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prats24KhaLidaH

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
OMG they r so many...hmmm

The scene where karan puts tilak to abha by touching their foreheads was the most romantic oneEmbarrassed

Beach scene too...i love them

Scene where there is dance sequence of abharan in singapore

just cant stop...missing abharanCry

aabharanfan

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I know that we have so many favorite scenes that we can't even describe.

aachuchachu

Jaya92 Senior Member
Jaya92
Jaya92

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I like all scenes.. if aabha or karan/ ranchod is in it i just love it.

the one that is stuck in my head is when they are in Singapore.. aabha were showing her  "rang" (colors) to karan. It was a flashback or something.

I just love how aabha act in that scene.
LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I like all the scenes too
I really can't describe!
Nice topic lato

arianne21 Senior Member
arianne21
arianne21

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
well i love all their wedding scenes & honeymoon ad the beach scene but one that stood out to me was at abhas first day @ wrk in sb( they werent married yet) and karan flirted with her then pretended to be doing wrk when his dad came and he winked @ abha!! it was soo adorable!!!!

Go to top