Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

D/L NAVYA ~ CONFUSED!! - 12+13 MAY'11 PROMO.Xvid (Page 8)

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
@Pkaur:No.I dont think her dad will drop her late...or she would be late for the picnic initially.  Something may happen in between their journey to Panchgani. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaur92AreYaar

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Woahh !! The kiss has to be a part of Navya's imagination .. Her hair too are open in that. She might be imagining that while they are playing hide and seek ( SBS segment ) . Ermm And, the hug, real one I think, seems to happen before they reach the picnic spot. They probably got late or missed their bus or something. Anant's expression seems that he was worried. She probably got lost somewhere..

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

@Pkaur:No.I dont think her dad will drop her late...or she would be late for the picnic initially.  Something may happen in between their journey to Panchgani. Big smile

Maybe they stop for eating, she goes to washroom and the bus goes but anant waits for her? lol but then other friends will wait too na

god what else could it be?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.Sauce

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@Pkaur: I am sooo hoping against this possibility.LOLLOLLOLThough, I can sense an OTT scene LOLLOLLOL. Whatever the circumstances might be. NO VAMPIRE HIGH-FREQUENCY HUG Please!SleepyLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
LOL

ROFL...AND its STARTED.ROFLI mean WHAT IN THE HOLY MOTHER WORLD was that???ROFLHugging:Kind-of-acceptable , Kissing: Duh' , Cheesy Lines: Double Duh'.ROFL. Someone please show this little girl with the ribbon/scarf ,the washroom. Thankyou. She definately needs one.Sleepy...and the guy well... his hormones are working extra-hours. ROFL. All together its A.B.S.U.R.D . LOLLOL.
This is what I think about the seq:(Scattered thoughts offcourseLOLLOL).
MAY BE the picnic crew left navya behind somewhere. Anant got worried . Got off from the Bus. Took the CABLOL to go search from Navya Babby. Found her on the bridge. Hormones started working at an extra pace. and TAN-TANA...HUGGG Sleepy*Dies*

Girl ur words rocked more than the promoLOLLOLLOL its as saucy as ur usernameWink
Seriously, it has to be a dreamLOLLOL and i agree that Anant might be worried for Navya for not probably reaching the "venue" where everyone was supposed to gather before leaving for Picnic...and Anant might've come with a taxi in search of Navya...aur phir use dekhke woh sab hora tha...the hug and all. The kissing thing was just a mere dream i guess, coz Anant def didn't show much of a serious possessiveness for Navya till now...i mean Navya likes Anant and that is pretty very evident , but Anant's reactions r still in its way to get unfoldedEmbarrassed

Edited by Tas17 - 12 May 2011 at 7:43am
pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

@Pkaur: I am sooo hoping against this possibility.LOLLOLLOLThough, I can sense an OTT scene LOLLOLLOL. Whatever the circumstances might be. NO VAMPIRE HIGH-FREQUENCY HUG Please!LOL

Imagine kal ko pata lage anant is a vampire hahahahahhahahahaha

The hug is way out of question - definitely a hug hapenned but not the way they showed...they probaby just fast forwarded it lol
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing wonderful promo!!! EmbarrassedI am jumping on my seat.. Dancing But I feel it might be dream sequence... Confused if not then story is moving superfast...Smile
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
looks like Navya's day dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index