Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

D/L NAVYA ~ CONFUSED!! - 12+13 MAY'11 PROMO.Xvid (Page 7)

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
owowowoww i cant    w aittt
and i really dont want navya to confess soon.. cause she will think about her family nahh.. soo i think the push was good
i cantw ait to watch ittt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.Sauce

S.kitty Senior Member
S.kitty
S.kitty

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
cute promo...Heart

Awesome.Sauce

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

I'm all 'ermmm' after that :O The kiss is definitely a daydream, and HAS to be Navya's...no self-respecting guy will ever dream of himself mouthing lines like tumhe 15 minutes bhi 15 hours ke jaise lage , hai na...what crap. The hug is real, I'm guessing...though I don't get why ANANT would run and hug her like that because it seems Navya is the one in need of comforting...whatever :P 

Soumya's expressions are nerve-jangling now...she looks constipated when he finally hugs her, IMHO :S

WORDLOLLOLLOL...honestly Soumya needs to work on her "scaredy" expressions she's trying to give as Navya...those CONSTIPATED expressions like you're saying make even the hug look weird thenConfusedLOL

And totally agree...no self-respecting guy would dream of that maha cheesy dialogue...although...I guess I can't fully predict what hyper Anant is capable of either in this show...I dread imaginingConfusedLOL...

I can't figure out why he runs like that and hugs her too...if this is a "realization" hug on his part, then also this is all too rushed...only thing I can think of is him getting scared of losing her or something and then hugging her but I don't see how that would work out in that scene with both of them on the bridge :S...Odd odd promoLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.SauceNymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blacksexyspicy

Can somebody plz post a translation of what they saying in the promo video plz plzplzplz
Many thanks

From what little I can recall:

They show Anant leaning in close to Navya and saying, "You also feel that 15 minutes are like 15 years when I'm away from you" or something like thatLOL

Then they show Navya saying, "When...you...are...close...to...me...I...feel...good"LOL

Awesome.Sauce

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the video Arnab.. BTW You have puted that "confused" title for us right lol J/K.

anyway,as they started the show saying "It is real" I dont think after watching the promo its anything "Is real"..

Any sane guy wont run in 554343433 speed & Utter those words..Nor any girl like Navya would dreamt a dream like a guy kissing him n all that too this early..(Early kya kabhi bhi nahinm hmmph)

I'd say what Hummare short live lost Anant said once upon a time to Sonia "Mujhe toh issmein kuch bhi romantic nahin laghta" *Head desk*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07widaAreYaar

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...AND its STARTED.SleepyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI mean WHAT IN THE HOLY MOTHER WORLD was that???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHugging:Kind-of-acceptable , Kissing: Duh' , Cheesy Lines: Double Duh'.SleepyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. Someone please show this little girl with the ribbon/scarf ,the washroom. Thankyou. She definately needs one.Sleepy...and the guy well... his hormones are working extra-hours. ConfusedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. All together its A.B.S.U.R.D . LOLLOL.
This is what I think about the seq:(Scattered thoughts offcourseLOLLOL).
MAY BE the picnic crew left navya behind somewhere. Anant got worried . Got off from the Bus. Took the CABLOL to go search from Navya Babby. Found her on the bridge. Hormones started working at an extra pace. and TAN-TANA...HUGGG LOLLOLLOLSleepy*Dies*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaur92Tasneem-17NymeriaAreYaar

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
WOW!

Lovely promo, anyone can make out that i was a dream sequence!
pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

ROFL...AND its STARTED.ROFLI mean WHAT IN THE HOLY MOTHER WORLD was that???ROFLHugging:Kind-of-acceptable , Kissing: Duh' , Cheesy Lines: Double Duh'.ROFL. Someone please show this little girl with the ribbon/scarf ,the washroom. Thankyou. She definately needs one.Sleepy...and the guy well... his hormones are working extra-hours. ROFL. All together its A.B.S.U.R.D . LOLLOL.
This is what I think about the seq:(Scattered thoughts offcourseLOLLOL).
MAY BE the picnic crew left navya behind somewhere. Anant got worried . Got off from the Bus. Took the CABLOL to go search from Navya Babby. Found her on the bridge. Hormones started working at an extra pace. and TAN-TANA...HUGGG Sleepy*Dies*

Me tooo, i think maybe her dad will drop her late, so anant will be waiting for her or something, they'll go by cab and get stuck on the bridge or something lol

god please solve this mystry haha

Awesome.Sauce

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index