Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

D/L NAVYA ~ CONFUSED!! - 12+13 MAY'11 PROMO.Xvid (Page 6)

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

ok, now i'm once again back 2 my head banging routine...what were they trying 2 show us in the promo anyway??... like most of u i too agree wid the kiss being the dream part from navya's side...it can't be anant...if it is anant, then that would be bang out of character after his talks of 'parwarish' and all that...he  cant fall in love abruptly without any introspection..and as for the hug part, i would prefer if it was a consoling one rather than anant's realisation of love...something like both of them stranded,navya getting scared and anant consoling and navya backing off remembering renuka's words...its way too early for anant's realisation as i always keep saying...
madhu yaar sbs segment ko bliv kare to dis is possible..Blushing...after this navya gets angry wid anant...Wink...lolzzz...ye dream nahin hai...after all analizations......Tongue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar

Ashlyn1997 Groupbie
Ashlyn1997
Ashlyn1997

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT BEST PROMO YET execpt for the pushing part my smile literally turned into a frown :(
scrpngl Goldie
scrpngl
scrpngl

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
OMGEEE... Day Dreaming Blushing  This promo is so lovely.. Navya too close.. hayeee Blushing em blushing Blushing
but i guess this will be a dream sequence but if its real than this is moving so quick.. Shocked strange hun! Confused but will enjoy watching it.. Lovelyyy!
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
thanxx for the vdeoo bhaiya! Big smile
Blacksexyspicy Groupbie
Blacksexyspicy
Blacksexyspicy

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Can somebody plz post a translation of what they saying in the promo video plz plzplzplz
Many thanks
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Woow Woow Woow Day Dreaming
Juust WoowLOL Amaazing Promo 
Huug + Kiss Theen Jhatka Shocked OMG Can't Waait 
SUPERBHeart Hope Its Not A Dream Confused

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 May 2011 at 4:47am
-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

ok, now i'm once again back 2 my head banging routine...what were they trying 2 show us in the promo anyway??... like most of u i too agree wid the kiss being the dream part from navya's side...it can't be anant...if it is anant, then that would be bang out of character after his talks of 'parwarish' and all that...he  cant fall in love abruptly without any introspection..and as for the hug part, i would prefer if it was a consoling one rather than anant's realisation of love...something like both of them stranded,navya getting scared and anant consoling and navya backing off remembering renuka's words...its way too early for anant's realisation as i always keep saying...
madhu yaar sbs segment ko bliv kare to dis is possible..Blushing...after this navya gets angry wid anant...Wink...lolzzz...ye dream nahin hai...after all analizations......Tongue...

i also feel that the promo is not Anant or Navya's dream...i also dont think both of them are stranded somewhere...the hug might have happened first...then Navya pushing away Anant ...Anant avoiding Navya...then finally the "kiss"...if it was a dream then they would have shown a shy and happy Navya...Here Navya was looking soo tensed and confused...so it is the realisation of love...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

summers Groupbie
summers
summers

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Is it true?
If true then the seriel is going too fast I mean nothing in the seriel showed that anant is falling in love
I m confused!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index