Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

D/L NAVYA ~ CONFUSED!! - 12+13 MAY'11 PROMO.Xvid (Page 2)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
it can't be a dream also case Navya in different hair styles...may be kiss is a dream...but hug may can happen..
I think one is dream and one will happen...

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
i think my heart has stopped...my GOD...i sooo loved the promo...i loved that hug sooo much...it looked like he was dieing to hug her...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1

lenisha Groupbie
lenisha
lenisha

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!! He kissed her on the cheek!!!!!! I literally started jumping when he kissed her!!!!!! I hope it's not a dream sequence. And if it is then that would totally suck. Also why did Navya push him away? Why?? Unhappy
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting...that is one confusing promo...and wow Soumya's dialogue delivery in the "jab...tum...paas...hote...ho" bit toh was justLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mimzCeruleanSkyNymeria-SMay31-JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
^ Yes, that part of the promo was just like why is she speaking in such slow motion and I hate that scarf around hair. I was like transported back to some old ages or something.

Kiss is def a dream. Hug might not be so much. It seems more like a reality vs dream promo. Like she likes him - and is feeling the love, but she is also aware of the reality that they could never be?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1mimzAreYaar

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
That was so cuteSmile .
But yaar I can smell trouble...
Was that a dream?
Coz in a moment navya's hair was
tied and in another moment,it was open...
  How's that possible?
What's gonna happen?
Let's wait watch!!Smile
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

^ Yes, that part of the promo was just like why is she speaking in such slow motion and I hate that scarf around hair. I was like transported back to some old ages or something.

Kiss is def a dream. Hug might not be so much. It seems more like a reality vs dream promo. Like she likes him - and is feeling the love, but she is also aware of the reality that they could never be?

Yeah half of it is the dream...all of his "romaaantic" dialogues + the kiss are gonna be a dreamLOL...but the hug might be real...cuz her hair is tied with the stupid scarf in that one and Anant looks all worried or something in that one too...and then I guess she'll push him away afterwards.

Is anyone else finding her scaredy expression in this promo annoying or is it just me?? She really needs to snap out of that one expression now...it's getting overdone. I understand her confusion and all but seriously...koi aur expression bhi do ab.

Yeah looks like her scared of her feelings phase will start full on now as she'll be in denial/try to push Anant away. Hence the mahaan "jab...tum...paas" dialogue...I swear she sounds like a robot in that bitLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-NymeriaJennyPenny

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Caps:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1mimzdeeps07Roshni.JennyPenny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index