Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGEEE... ๐Ÿ˜ โ˜บ๏ธ  This promo is so lovely.. Navya too close.. hayeee โ˜บ๏ธ em blushing โ˜บ๏ธ
but i guess this will be a dream sequence but if its real than this is moving so quick.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ strange hun! ๐Ÿ˜• but will enjoy watching it.. Lovelyyy!
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanxx for the vdeoo bhaiya! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Blacksexyspicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can somebody plz post a translation of what they saying in the promo video plz plzplzplz
Many thanks
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Woow Woow Woow ๐Ÿ˜
Juust Woow๐Ÿ˜† Amaazing Promo 
Huug + Kiss Theen Jhatka ๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMG Can't Waait 
SUPERBโค๏ธ Hope Its Not A Dream ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: triasha

madhu yaar sbs segment ko bliv kare to dis is possible..โ˜บ๏ธ...after this navya gets angry wid anant...๐Ÿ˜‰...lolzzz...ye dream nahin hai...after all analizations......๐Ÿ˜›...

i also feel that the promo is not Anant or Navya's dream...i also dont think both of them are stranded somewhere...the hug might have happened first...then Navya pushing away Anant ...Anant avoiding Navya...then finally the "kiss"...if it was a dream then they would have shown a shy and happy Navya...Here Navya was looking soo tensed and confused...so it is the realisation of love...
summers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is it true?
If true then the seriel is going too fast I mean nothing in the seriel showed that anant is falling in love
I m confused!!!!!
wida thumbnail
owowowoww i cant    w aittt
and i really dont want navya to confess soon.. cause she will think about her family nahh.. soo i think the push was good
i cantw ait to watch ittt
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: CeruleanSky

I'm all 'ermmm' after that :O The kiss is definitely a daydream, and HAS to be Navya's...no self-respecting guy will ever dream of himself mouthing lines like tumhe 15 minutes bhi 15 hours ke jaise lage , hai na...what crap. The hug is real, I'm guessing...though I don't get why ANANT would run and hug her like that because it seems Navya is the one in need of comforting...whatever :P 

Soumya's expressions are nerve-jangling now...she looks constipated when he finally hugs her, IMHO :S

WORD๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...honestly Soumya needs to work on her "scaredy" expressions she's trying to give as Navya...those CONSTIPATED expressions like you're saying make even the hug look weird then๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

And totally agree...no self-respecting guy would dream of that maha cheesy dialogue...although...I guess I can't fully predict what hyper Anant is capable of either in this show...I dread imagining๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...

I can't figure out why he runs like that and hugs her too...if this is a "realization" hug on his part, then also this is all too rushed...only thing I can think of is him getting scared of losing her or something and then hugging her but I don't see how that would work out in that scene with both of them on the bridge :S...Odd odd promo๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blacksexyspicy

Can somebody plz post a translation of what they saying in the promo video plz plzplzplz
Many thanks

From what little I can recall:

They show Anant leaning in close to Navya and saying, "You also feel that 15 minutes are like 15 years when I'm away from you" or something like that๐Ÿ˜†

Then they show Navya saying, "When...you...are...close...to...me...I...feel...good"๐Ÿ˜†

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the video Arnab.. BTW You have puted that "confused" title for us right lol J/K.

anyway,as they started the show saying "It is real" I dont think after watching the promo its anything "Is real"..

Any sane guy wont run in 554343433 speed & Utter those words..Nor any girl like Navya would dreamt a dream like a guy kissing him n all that too this early..(Early kya kabhi bhi nahinm hmmph)

I'd say what Hummare short live lost Anant said once upon a time to Sonia "Mujhe toh issmein kuch bhi romantic nahin laghta" *Head desk*