Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: harshiti99

as we all know she took a risk with ssbs... this show was said to be about pihu rdr and gauri and many more misleading promos were shown & articles written which was never followed on screen. from the beginning itself ssbs creatives failed with pihus characterisation and producers completely sidelined her and from that time nothing was the same for "pihu" in sangini., many times she was hardly shown for weeks together.thats why now you ask this question, its not additis fault or her lack of talent or popularity๐Ÿ˜›. she is a true professional. additi was fabulous in every scene as pihu she was never weak. as for y i said lead role, its  because in todays typecast tv industry most of  the producers & creatives are narrow minded that they cant seem to look beyond the "main leads", they ignore talent for the sake of masala and trp, so i say ag has to do a main lead role. additi has immense screen presence and charisma as u all know why is pihu as popular or more than gauri ๐Ÿ˜‰ , negative pihu was awesome but it has to have a sensible natural progressive track, so just  think twice before trying to instigate out of ur ignorance about what happens out of screen, and you have no right to question on additi's greatness & awesomeness ๐Ÿ˜† and dont judge her personal decision she was offered many shows similar to heer i guess from her interviews post znd2, but as a true professional actress and rare passionate to learn more as she was comparatively new and only 1 show old she had the courage to choose a character different from what she did for past 3 yrs are evergreen heer, & just because there are 1 or 2 arrogant fans here pls dont act as if all binny fans are angelsfrom heaven๐Ÿ˜† and even if she never play a main lead again or worse if she never get a show again, ag is still awesome and great because theres already solid proof to it...ie heer, pihu and above all ag herself ๐Ÿ˜Š

@harshiti99. very good answer. additi is outstanding as pihu. whenever the trp is down the cvs are bringing pihu role. only bcz  of additi and iqbal only the show is running. for ADDITI pl come as lead role this is humble request from all your fans. and on behalf of your fans LEAVE SANGINI.and cvs pl kill our pihu in sangini on sacrificing her life for rudra and gowri happy end for pihu. then all additi fans will be happy and ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I feel for Pihu's character, I think Pihu is the victim here. Gauri forced Pihu to play along even after Pihu refusing. It was Gauri who told Pihu to think about how much Rudr loves Pihu blah blah blah when Pihu wanted to quit. I think Gauri used Pihu for her own sake. Gauri is the one who acted selfishly and stupidly, Pihu fell for her first love which was not delibrate, she is just human.

Now please dont take my post as an AG vs BS post, my post has nothing to do with actors and is only talking about the characters and the story. I unfortunately feel zero sympathy for Gauri after all these lies. Just my POV.

I even dont blame RR, can only blame Gauri for her stupidity.
Edited by Rach1 - 12 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rach1

I feel for Pihu's character, I think Pihu is the victim here. Gauri forced Pihu to play along even after Pihu refusing. It was Gauri who told Pihu to think about how much Rudr loves Pihu blah blah blah when Pihu wanted to quit. I think Gauri used Pihu for her own sake. Gauri is the one who acted selfishly and stupidly, Pihu fell for her first love which was not delibrate, she is just human.

Now please dont take my post as an AG vs BS post, my post has nothing to do with actors and is only talking about the characters and the story. I unfortunately feel zero sympathy for Gauri after all these lies. Just my POV.

I even dont blame RR, can only blame Gauri for her stupidity.

Rach, but its  Pihus own decision to let R in her life. She gave  , Gauri time to tell Rudr the truth and vowed to do it herself, if she doesnt but now, she is the only one to blame!!!Thats hypocritival of her! Sorry, but it will be her own faulty, cause no one forced her to do so.And if she were string and really felt something for Abhay, then she would had not been so easily convinced by her maasi.
Gauri only  asked her to pretend and nothing else. If she would have known , what P will fo, the she would never trusted her.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Rach, but its  Pihus own decision to let R in her life. She gave  , Gauri time to tell Rudr the truth and vowed to do it herself, if she doesnt but now, she is the only one to blame!!!Thats hypocritival of her! Sorry, but it will be her own faulty, cause no one forced her to do so.And if she were string and really felt something for Abhay, then she would had not been so easily convinced by her maasi.
Gauri only  asked her to pretend and nothing else. If she would have known , what P will fo, the she would never trusted her.

@Mel - Pihu is only human and Rudr is her first love, it was inevitable that she would fall for him. Especially when Rudr is all lovey dovey to Pihu, and to add to it her maasi is encouraging her so she fell. Yep Pihu is making a mistake but I still feel Pihu is the victim here, Rudr will gain his memry sooner or later, Gauri will get her hubby back and it is all a happy ending for her. But what about Pihu. At the end Gauri used Pihu with no regard to Pihu and her feelings. I just cannot find any justification for Gauri's actions, from her lying to Ram to opening their lives to Ram to this.  
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 i agree with Rach that Gauri was really being silly asking another woman...any woman to do what Pihu did. Gauri even showed that she did NOT trust this arrangement because Pihu WILL be reminded of old memories. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ   It was just absurd.  I found it hilarious at first. Like putting a fox in charge of the henhouse.  So I'm not surprised Pihu is slipping back into this...CVs gave plenty of hints that till June 5th ... Pihu will become the sacrifice/vamp ... after that it's all up in the air again. They'll make her  insane maybe. 

After all, she's just recovering from guilt and insanity and God knows what else.  I don't think anyone knows what she's thinking. No one cares. CVs don't care. They just want her and Rudr in the same frame. So let them do whatever until they get sick of it themselves and call it quits.

As for AG, she wanted to do an atypical role. She got her wish.