pihu changed without even thinking of future

Posted: 12 years ago
the way pihu behaved yesterday & responded to rudra's action knowing the fact that he has lost his partial memory & forgotten his gauri completely showed clearly that she only likes to make herself feel important in front of everybody😡now i am sure that she never truely loved abhay & always wanted to live with rudra and wanted rudra to make her feel important by pampering her & taking care of her & by giving too much importance to hershe has completely changed for the worst and is not even thinking about the consequences of future when rudra will regain his memory and would remember gauri😭gauri asked for her help trusting her but she is completely betraying her trustshe forgot completely it was gauri who supported her & allowed her to stay with them knowing the fact what her husband did with her & rudra👏what kind of love she has for abhay when she can't even control her feelings for rudra😡i didn't liked the way she got influenced by her maasi so easily & again changed her colours just like a girgit turning into a negative character again😭she is completely being an opportunist taking advantage of gauri's compulsion(majboori)😭i think she is completely enjoying the love & care which she is receiving from rudra😔 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
I agree with you Mona, P is an opportunist, traitor, and selfish person.

P has never loved neither R nor Abhay, P just loves herself and doesn't about anyone else. This just means that whatever happened to Abhay doesn't teach her a lesson.
I am not saying that a widow can't start her life afresh, but here she's betrayed of Gauri's trust,and takes advantage of R's weakness.
P has an opportunity to proove that she's a changed person, but some people never change.

I think if Pihu ends up getting hurt, it's her own fault. G has trusted her to help so that Rudra's condition wouldn't worsen. G has complete faith in her & she also knows that Pihu has changed a lot from what she has seen but Pihu will end up and betray that trust & faith. If G knew that she still had feelings for Rudra she would have never asked her for help but G thought that Pihu has forget her past and is living with Abhay's memories. Pihu preached to massi & Gauri that its very difficult to pretend with Rudra & that she is widow & R is her past. How come she has changed colours overnight? I always doubted Pihu's transformation & I knew there is still some evilness in her. I thought she would be brave and help Gauri, I thought she would prove to everyone that love can happen again & she has gotten over Rudra as he was her past. I thought we would see a new & improved Pihu but I was wrong.

Just imagine what Gauri was going through asking help from Pihu but she still did because she loves Rudra so much that she can bear to see him with Pihu all over again. Pihu on the other will get hurt & it will be own fault because she fully well knows that Rudra is suffering from partial memory loss.                                                                                                            

pihu wont marry rudr, this is just the creatives plan to confuse and excite the viewers and thus extend this track till june 5. also now pihu is seeing a new rudr, a new rudr who isnt arrogant and childish like he was when they were in love. pihu knows rudr very well, but now she is awe struk by his completely changed behaviour, may be pihu is seeing the rudr she always wanted to be with. for example he agreed to the ring thing, you see rudr has undergone a drastic transformation for good after loving gauri, and pihu also has changed for good and has become more mature and more wise after abhays death. she isnt the old arrogant and selfish pihu anymore. but now it is solely the circustances which have brought pihu and rudr in front of eachother. pihu was all aone, if she had even a bit of love for rudr she would have comeback to rudr but she didnot chase rudr after abhays death. dont forget that she she is under lot of mental tension from maasi and gauri and rudrs side. all are aiming at her. so you cant entirely blame pihu for falling for rudr overnight, which is unlikely, just like you cant blame rudr for falling into coma and loosing his memory of 3yrs. besides who knows if this is a plan by pihu to bring back his memory.
Originally posted by Darine1980

I agree with you Mona, P is an opportunist, traitor, and selfish person.

P has never loved neither R nor Abhay, P just loves herself and doesn't about anyone else. This just means that whatever happened to Abhay doesn't teach her a lesson.
I am not saying that a widow can't start her life afresh, but here she's betrayed of Gauri's trust,and takes advantage of R's weakness.
P has an opportunity to proove that she's a changed person, but some people never change.

I agree with you Darine, Lets see how she behave around Rudra now that she has taken her decision.

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 12 years ago
Pihu has lost it again  🤪   and now she is in her Maasi's trap    🥱

we dont want Pihu to turn into a vamp again at any cost 😒

creatives are butchering Pihu's character  again & again only to try & gain more sympathy & scope for Gauri and Rudra. Sorry to say but SSBS creatives have no creativity at all.

we want Additi out of this mess as soon as possible pihu should die!
producers should find some other scape goat character in place of pihu, who change colour every episode without any track!!!

Additi deserves a better show as main lead, she is fabulous actress.👏 

Inspite off all these butchering, & even as a vamp, Pihu is being counted among the best on tv 👏 this shows Additi's talent 👍🏼 Pihu is rocking even without any suport from sangini creatives
Dont want to begin a war between Binny and AG fans, but...

One thing I just can't understand if AG is that great & awesome, why she didn't get a lead role in another show besides SSBS?😲 

Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

One thing I just can't understand if AG is that great & awesome, why she didn't get a lead role in another show besides SSBS?😲 

as we all know she took a risk with ssbs... this show was said to be about pihu rdr and gauri and many more misleading promos were shown & articles written which was never followed on screen. from the beginning itself ssbs creatives failed with pihus characterisation and producers completely sidelined her and from that time nothing was the same for "pihu" in sangini., many times she was hardly shown for weeks together.thats why now you ask this question, its not additis fault or her lack of talent or popularity😛. she is a true professional. additi was fabulous in every scene as pihu she was never weak. as for y i said lead role, its  because in todays typecast tv industry most of  the producers & creatives are narrow minded that they cant seem to look beyond the "main leads", they ignore talent for the sake of masala and trp, so i say ag has to do a main lead role. additi has immense screen presence and charisma as u all know why is pihu as popular or more than gauri 😉 , negative pihu was awesome but it has to have a sensible natural progressive track, so just  think twice before trying to instigate out of ur ignorance about what happens out of screen, and you have no right to question on additi's greatness & awesomeness 😆 and dont judge her personal decision she was offered many shows similar to heer i guess from her interviews post znd2, but as a true professional actress and rare passionate to learn more as she was comparatively new and only 1 show old she had the courage to choose a character different from what she did for past 3 yrs are evergreen heer, & just because there are 1 or 2 arrogant fans here pls dont act as if all binny fans are angelsfrom heaven😆 and even if she never play a main lead again or worse if she never get a show again, ag is still awesome and great because theres already solid proof to it...ie heer, pihu and above all ag herself 😊
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Even we don't want any war between AG and binny fans that too for such illogical characters in a uncreative show ...reg AG lead role she was approached by production team for pyar ki ek kahani that too as a lead before final decision was made(u can check in july 07/2010 article) ..it was Additi who want to try something different than routine characters and honestly she excelled in it as pihu inspite of butchering her character to every extent possible...may be if she was aware of this stupidity of creatives before she would have chosen some thing better for her...anyways feel sad for iqbal and Additi for  wastage of their talents for an uncreative show...
I would say that this fight is just a waste, of time. Just because someone is playing negative and being critisised doest mean that it is attaack on the actors. All are doing their acts well. As far as Pihu is concerned (not Aditi)  she never loved abhay Of course she respected him and want to be faithful to him that is all.