Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

::|Ur Luv's Amazin|:: SaJan OS~ Pt2 Pg5[18/05/11] (Page 6)

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

amazing os...cont soon
Hey Preety!Hug
I am really very glad you liked my update!Big smile  

I am really sorry that I posted such a short part but that is what I could afford to write!Embarrassed I am really sorry if I disappointed you! I will try and make-it-up by writing an epilogue!Tongue

Love, NivritiHeart

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritianya

nivi spectecular update
Hey Kritz!HugI am really very glad you liked my update!Big smile  

I am really sorry that I posted such a short part but that is what I could afford to write!Embarrassed I am really sorry if I disappointed you! I will try and make-it-up by writing an epilogue!Tongue

Love, NivritiHeart
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

Awesome update!!! but nivi too short (sorry) ...next time pls write longer n cont sooon dear ...n thnx for the pm dear .../...
Hey Sonia!Hug

I am really very glad you liked my update!Big smile I will try my best to make the epilogue longer!Dead

I am trying my best to write an epilogue but currently, will not be able to write oneOuch... I am actually short of time!Disapprove And plus the last two days of my school are bloody hectic!Angry These teachers are killing us by piling us up with loads of homeworks for the vacations!Cry But still I found some time to update this one!Smile

Love, NivritiHeart
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

luved it ssiis!
awesommmee part...
well writteenn
thnks fr da pm
cont sooonnn

dont worryy sis.. i guess u need to plan out a timetable or sumthngg where u have equal time fr everythingg...bt yes, studies cum first, so once ur done wid it...only in ur free time, updt...
Hey Hina!Hug

I am really very glad you liked my update!Big smile Thanks for your support! I also think I will have to plan out a time-table but the problem is, I never follow itz!Blushing I am not used to it!LOL

I am trying my best to write an epilogue but currently, will not be able to write oneOuch... I am actually short of time!Disapprove And plus the last two days of my school are bloody hectic!Angry These teachers are killing us by piling us up with loads of homeworks for the vacations!Cry But still I found some time to update this one!Smile

Love, NivritiHeart
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritianya

nivi spectecular update
luv
kriti
Hey Kritz!Hug
I am really very glad you liked my update!Big smile [Thanks again!LOL]

P.S:: You gave a dual comment!Wink

Love, NivritiHeart
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gnaneswari

Awesome update. Loved it. Liked gunur scene a lot. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
Hey Gnaneswari!Hug

I am really very glad you liked my update!Big smile I tried to make the GunUr scene as real as possible. The feelings of a seperation during marriage felt within two sisters is undescribable! [Is it a word actually?Embarrassed]

Love, NivritiHeart

Edited by SajanRox - 19 May 2011 at 9:50am
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArShSaJan

hey that was awesomee partt..but shorttt..nexttt timee do make a bigg one...lovely updatee!!!!
Hey Maisha!HugI am really very glad you liked my update!Big smile I am trying my best to write an epilogue but currently, will not be able to write oneOuch... I am actually short of time!Disapprove And plus the last two days of my school are bloody hectic!Angry These teachers are killing us by piling us up with loads of homeworks for the vacations!Cry But still I found some time to update this one!SmileI am really sorry that I posted such a short part but that is what I could afford to write!Embarrassed I am really sorry if I disappointed you! I will try and make-it-up by writing an epilogue!Tongue

Love, NivritiHeart
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kins103

awesome os 
loved it
continue soonSmile
Hey!HugI am really very glad you liked my update!Big smile
~Love, NivritiHeart

Go to top