Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: princess_sara

Heyyy
Welll waooo it was a fantastic update.
And if u want us to be free,so its a little request from me.
As in this update thr was less romance of sajan,its was just a Passionate kiss and cuddleing,
U would have written the last part in a bit detailed way or a bit longer way,so that we will all be seeing sajan "suhagrat" in a romantic way,
But overall.
it was a Greattt part,seriouslyyy it was very nyc as it was
"THE MARRIEGE OF OUR SAJAN"
If u would have little more exxagrate it,it would have be Outstanding update among all ur updates till now,
Plzzz don't mind,thr is no heart feeling,i just told u as u told us to say.
okay
and plzzz do pm me whenever u update the next part,eagerly waiting for ur next update aur iplzzz update it soon.as i really want to see the "Fresh,and a new bigning of our SAJAN life after marriege.

Sorry if i have hurted u with my cmment...plz don't mind.๐Ÿ˜ญ
luv u
sara

Hey Sara!!๐Ÿค—
Thank you for your lovely response!๐Ÿ˜Š
I am glad you put in your views!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'm sorry I had to put a very little part of "Suhagraat" but that is all the time I had would allow!
I will try and make it up in the prologue!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You have not hurted me with your comment, I am glad you took my advise seriously and added critism..
Now I know what shall I do in the prologue!๐Ÿ˜‰
I will try and continue soon! Let's see how much my time allows...
I wanted to update ASAP but under some circumstances I can't and plus I have to update 2 of my SS too... Currently I am going to update Love Is Always Complicated๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Thanks again!
Love,
Nivriti๐Ÿ˜ณ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Niviriti ji.. ๐Ÿค—
Aap kab update karengi? Now I am becoming a DS like you! ๐Ÿ˜†
Waise, prologue toh story ke shuru mein hoti hai, haina? And you are to write an epilogue, right? Or these prologue/epilogue are same??
Haaiii rabba...itna confusion kyun hai! ๐Ÿ˜•

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Niviriti ji.. ๐Ÿค—
Aap kab update karengi? Now I am becoming a DS like you! ๐Ÿ˜†
Waise, prologue toh story ke shuru mein hoti hai, haina? And you are to write an epilogue, right? Or these prologue/epilogue are same??
Haaiii rabba...itna confusion kyun hai! ๐Ÿ˜•

You are right Bidz, it is an epilogue!๐Ÿ˜† Sorry!๐Ÿ˜ณ I will try and continuing soon!!๐Ÿ˜Š
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
heyy sweets๐Ÿค— m soo sorry..u wrote this os in may n i m reading it in october๐Ÿ˜†but as i said earlier my elder brother had locked s site..and therefore i couldnt open it...m sooo sorrryy..anyways stopping this n=bedlam of sorry let me tell u that i wrote this os very well..Gunjan's nervouness..the time sajan spent..gunur moments n d marriage..everything was rily very nice..i loved ur os..if possible do write an epilogue
Thanks for pm
Love
Palak