Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: samratrocks

luved it ssiis!

awesommmee part...
well writteenn
thnks fr da pm
cont sooonnn

dont worryy sis.. i guess u need to plan out a timetable or sumthngg where u have equal time fr everythingg...bt yes, studies cum first, so once ur done wid it...only in ur free time, updt...

Hey Hina!πŸ€—

I am really very glad you liked my update!πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for your support! I also think I will have to plan out a time-table but the problem is, I never follow itz!☺️ I am not used to it!πŸ˜†

I am trying my best to write an epilogue but currently, will not be able to write one... I am actually short of time!πŸ˜’ And plus the last two days of my school are bloody hectic!😑 These teachers are killing us by piling us up with loads of homeworks for the vacations!😭 But still I found some time to update this one!😊

I am really sorry that I posted such a short part but that is what I could afford to write!😳 I am really sorry if I disappointed you! I will try and make-it-up by writing an epilogue!πŸ˜›

Love, Nivriti❀️
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritianya

nivi spectecular update
luv
kriti

Hey Kritz!πŸ€—
I am really very glad you liked my update!πŸ˜ƒ [Thanks again!πŸ˜†]

P.S:: You gave a dual comment!πŸ˜‰

Love, Nivriti❀️
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: gnaneswari

Awesome update. Loved it. Liked gunur scene a lot. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Hey Gnaneswari!πŸ€—

I am really very glad you liked my update!πŸ˜ƒ I tried to make the GunUr scene as real as possible. The feelings of a seperation during marriage felt within two sisters is undescribable! [Is it a word actually?😳]

I am trying my best to write an epilogue but currently, will not be able to write one... I am actually short of time!πŸ˜’ And plus the last two days of my school are bloody hectic!😑 These teachers are killing us by piling us up with loads of homeworks for the vacations!😭 But still I found some time to update this one!😊

I am really sorry that I posted such a short part but that is what I could afford to write!😳 I am really sorry if I disappointed you! I will try and make-it-up by writing an epilogue!πŸ˜›

Love, Nivriti❀️
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArShSaJan

hey that was awesomee partt..but shorttt..nexttt timee do make a bigg one...lovely updatee!!!!

Hey Maisha!πŸ€—I am really very glad you liked my update!πŸ˜ƒ I am trying my best to write an epilogue but currently, will not be able to write one... I am actually short of time!πŸ˜’ And plus the last two days of my school are bloody hectic!😑 These teachers are killing us by piling us up with loads of homeworks for the vacations!😭 But still I found some time to update this one!😊I am really sorry that I posted such a short part but that is what I could afford to write!😳 I am really sorry if I disappointed you! I will try and make-it-up by writing an epilogue!πŸ˜›

Love, Nivriti❀️
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: kins103

awesome os 

loved it
continue soon😊

Hey!πŸ€—I am really very glad you liked my update!πŸ˜ƒ
~Love, Nivriti❀️
..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›hey nivsieπŸ˜›...srry fr the late reply..was caught up in some work...😭...it was sooo gud...such a lovely os..aise ideas aate kahan se hain tere paasπŸ˜‰...it was fantabulous...😳😳...
and at the end u made me blush...☺️☺️...hayyye sajan are soo adorable...😳..
just juv them sooo much...😳..
and ya it ws short but really januable...😍..i read this part twice and will read i again...πŸ˜›
once again a great job nivs..πŸ‘πŸ‘...
and tell pasta tht i didnt res it this time...πŸ˜›..jab dekho pareshaan karte rehti hai mujhe..😑..
P.S- u have to unres ur comment at my os gallery..do it fast and read the new os and comment there too...nahi to😑..i will never unres at ur ffs...😑
with loads and loads of luv and warningsπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
biks😳

agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambikamuskaan

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›hey nivsieπŸ˜›...srry fr the late reply..was caught up in some work...😭...it was sooo gud...such a lovely os..aise ideas aate kahan se hain tere paasπŸ˜‰...it was fantabulous...😳😳...

and at the end u made me blush...☺️☺️...hayyye sajan are soo adorable...😳..
just juv them sooo much...😳..
and ya it ws short but really januable...😍..i read this part twice and will read i again...πŸ˜›
once again a great job nivs..πŸ‘πŸ‘...
and tell pasta tht i didnt res it this time...πŸ˜›..jab dekho pareshaan karte rehti hai mujhe..😑..
P.S- u have to unres ur comment at my os gallery..do it fast and read the new os and comment there too...nahi to😑..i will never unres at ur ffs...😑
with loads and loads of luv and warningsπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
biks😳

Hey Bikz!πŸ€—

I am really very glad you liked my update!πŸ˜ƒ Aise ideas mujhe kaha se aate hai?πŸ˜• Ironically, I don't know myself!πŸ˜† These are spontaenous!πŸ˜ƒ

I am trying my best to write an epilogue but currently, will not be able to write oneOuch... I am actually short of time!πŸ˜’ And plus the last two days of my school are bloody hectic!Angry These teachers are killing us by piling us up with loads of homeworks for the vacations!Cry But still I found some time to update this one!😊

I am really sorry that I posted such a short part but that is what I could afford to write!Embarrassed I am really sorry if I disappointed you! I will try and make-it-up by writing an epilogue!Tongue

Love, Nivriti❀️

P.S:: Will UnRes soon!Tongue
karantakiar thumbnail
amazing yaarπŸ‘
superbbb.
just luvd ittt.
i am stilll blushing☺️
ittt tooo tooo gud
tooo gud,u rockπŸ‘πŸΌ
plzzz plzz cnt ittt.
i cant wait for the nxt part😍
luv u
vritika
awseome os..i read both parts..n realy it was really v v romantic n wonderfull os...mindblowing amazing superb rocking os loved it to the core thanks for pm...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SajanRox

Hey Bidz!πŸ€—

I am really very glad you liked my update!πŸ˜ƒ Yeah, I do blush☺️sometimes when I write because now I am used to it!πŸ˜†

Oh My Gosh!😲 Thank God you got saved or else the teacher would have killed you!🀒
And then I would have been one short of a reader!🀣 Sorry, bad joke!πŸ˜‰

Love, Nivriti❀️

Hey Nivriti.. πŸ€—

Well, school is more important.. So concentrate on that now.. Good luck with that.. πŸ˜ƒ And yeah I agree that it was kinda short but still loved it and you didn't disappoint me at all..😊 Waiting for the epilogue.. 😳 Its better if you take your time and write it perfectly.. πŸ˜› I want the perfect, okay? πŸ˜‰ Hehe.. πŸ˜†

Take care.. 😊
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago