i m waiting for ur mext pm

luv u

sara

Hey Sara! Thanks for your comments dear!😳
Will continue soon!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Mind Blowing OS NiviπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I really loved each & every part of this OS. It was Fantastic work of pieceπŸ‘ Its really romantic n cute1😳.SAMRAT proposal scene was too good.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Please update next part so soon...πŸ˜‰ Thanks for PM.

Ambika : Another reserve...🀣  🀣 🀣.I must say...she is the only 1...jo 80% post par only 'RESERVE' write kar GOLDIE ban gayi...🀣 🀣 🀣.Thanks for Tips... now,main bhi yehi karoonga...πŸ˜†

SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
☺️☺️loved it ...cont soon with the next part n thnx for the PM dear...
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SwaNia_1

☺️☺️loved it ...cont soon with the next part n thnx for the PM dear...

πŸ€— I am glad you liked it!!😳 |Thanks for your lovely comment|πŸ˜ƒ Will surely add you to my PM list!πŸ˜‰ And the next part will be up soon!!πŸ˜ƒ
agreatperhaps thumbnail
πŸ€— I am glad you liked it!!😳 
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Mind Blowing OS NiviπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I really loved each & every part of this OS. It was Fantastic work of pieceπŸ‘ Its really romantic n cute1😳.SAMRAT proposal scene was too good.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Please update next part so soon...πŸ˜‰ Thanks for PM.

Ambika : Another reserve...🀣  🀣 🀣.I must say...she is the only 1...jo 80% post par only 'RESERVE' write kar GOLDIE ban gayi...🀣 🀣 🀣.Thanks for Tips... now,main bhi yehi karoonga...πŸ˜†

πŸ€— I am glad you liked it!!Embarrassed |Thanks for your lovely comment|πŸ˜ƒ Will surely add you to my PM list!πŸ˜‰
And you are right.. Ambika ki chaal yehi hai!!πŸ˜†
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambikamuskaan

res

Ambika Jee!! UnRes soon!😳
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Hey Guys...πŸ€—

Thanks a lot for your amazing comments!

And Thanks a lot for your likes on my previous update!😊

So without any further ado, here comes the second part of

Ur Luv's Amazin'

Time passes, no it flies! This is what happened with Gunjan. Here she was lost in her beautiful trance when Nupur came and tapped on her shoulder. When Gunjan turned, Nupur was lost in her! "How can someone look so pretty?"

N~ Gunjan, you are looking like a fairy! Samrat will die in a shock!

Gunjan blushed at the comment, especially the later part!

G~ Di, aap bhi na!

Nupur smiled.

N~ Yaad hai Gunjan, bachpan mein tere shaadi ko lekar meine kitne sapnee dekhe the! Maine socha tha ki mein tujhe ek gudiya ki tarah sajaungi! Par aisa na ho saka!

G~ (tensed) kyun di? Kuch galat ho gaya kya?

N~ Are budhu, tu gudiya nahi; ek pari lag rahi hai!!

Gunjan smiled.

N~ Vishwaas nahi ho raha ki tu itni badi ho gayi! Kaha tu ek choti si cute si ladka thi jo hamesha mere paas aati thi help mangne! Aur tu hamesha mere liye saare Morena ke ladko ke phoolo ke bageeche sambhalti thi! Aur yaad hai jab bauji jaate the to tu mere paas aati thi rone! Aur jab bui mujhe zabardasti dood pilati thi to tu mere bina kahe mera saara dood pee jati thi! Shaadi ke baad tu Mujhe bhool na jana!

G~ Di, aise kabhi nahi hoga! Mein marne ke baad bhi tumhe nahi bhool sakti!

And then Gunjan hugs Nupur. They both start crying. Suddenly, the door flung open and Dia entered. She saw the emotional atmosphere and could not control her tears and joined their hug.

And then Bui came and called Gunjan down to the Mandap.

Samrat is eagerly waiting for Gunjan to come down. He turns and sees her coming down looking like an angel. His eyes are glued to her and she blushes.

She comes and sits beside him. The pandit starts to recite the mantras.

Mangalyam Tantunane Naam
Mam Jeevan Hetu Naam
Kanthe Bhagna Nishu Bhage
Twam Jeev Sharda Shatam

Mangalyam Tantunane Naam
Mam Jeevan Hetu Naam
Kanthe Bhagna Nishu Bhage
Twan Jeev Sharda Shatam

Mangalyam Tantunanae Naam
Mam Jeevan Hetu Naam
Hey Mangalyam Mangalyam
Kante Bhagna Nishu Bhage
Twan Jeev Sharda Shatam
Mangalyam

Finally the Pandit announces, "Shaadi sampan hui! Aaj se app pati patni hai!" Gunjan and Samrat looked at eachother with a happy look. Gunjan was witnessing mixed emotions of joy, happiness and sorrow.

Soon it was time for bidai. Gunjan cried buckets full. She wanted to collect all her memories. She hugged Nupur, Dia, Uday, bui, Baoji, Mayank and Benji [her jijus].

Samrat was really nervous. After paying a hefty amount to Dia and Nupur, he went to his room.

On entering he saw her. She was finally his! Mrs. Gunjan Samrat Shergill. This name seemed like chocolate to him. He went near her. He sat on the bed and silently uncovered her veil and saw her blushing. He came closer to her and kissed her on her lips. His tongue ran across her lips and soon it turned into a passionate one. Gunjan's hand went to his hair and Samrat's hand on her waist. They inched more and more closer. They left after what felt eternity breathless. They smiled at each other and Gunjan cuddled into Samrat. He hugged her back and caressed her hair. They looked up to each other and then Samrat opened the dori of her blouse. Gunjan was breathing heavily but still managed to smile. Samrat then put the lock of her hair behind her ear. He then pushed her to the bed and was on top of her. He switched off the lamp. That night, the two lovers became one in all senses.

Phew! Finally Ended😳...
Thanks again for your love and supportπŸ˜ƒ
I'm pretty sure I disappointed you guys with this update as their were less of talking and more of explanations!🀒 But I could afford to write this much only!πŸ˜”
And 9th Standard is getting tougher and tougher!
We have so many un-corrected notebooks, tests and file submissions pending so I can find some time and write it and plus I was confused!πŸ˜•
If any one has any queries❓ |Feel free to ask!😊|
I will write an epilogue only when you guys like it and want me to continue!πŸ˜‰
And I could not think of any MANTRAs so I put the song from Saathiya~ Mangalyam... Please forgive me!😳

Your comments mean a lot to me!πŸ˜›

Therefore, Comments are anticipated~ |Good or Bad|

Love❀️ from NivritiπŸ€—
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved it. Liked gunur scene a lot. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm