::|Ur Luv's Amazin|:: SaJan OS~ Pt2 Pg5[18/05/11]

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys!
I am back yet again!!๐Ÿ˜†
I know I should be updating my 2 SS::
But what can I do?
This idea came into my mind and I had to JOT it down๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Hope you all like it!!
I Know it will be stupid but then still!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I will write an epilogue later!๐Ÿ˜‰
So here goes the OS~~

Today is the most wonderful day of my life. Today; I am going to get my love. Today I am going to get married! I was elated when he first proposed me! He, Samrat Shergill; the love of my life! The one who had my heart, the one who owned my soul!

*^Flashback^*

I was keenly waiting for him at the park. I read the note twice clearly reading each and every word. I was at the right place and on the right time but I could not see him. "Late as usual!" I sighed. He never reaches on time. I once again read the note, I could smell his perfume. Yes! I had gone to this extent. I thought of taking my Di's advice about talking to Samrat regarding our marriage. We had been dating since 5 years. Come on, it is high time! Anyways, I stared at his handwriting.

Chashmish, please meet me at the jogger's park at sharp 6pm, I need to talk something important! Please be on time! I will be waiting!

-         Love, Samrat!

"Please be on time he says, it is quarter past seven and there is no news of him! God knows when will he be punctual?" I thought.

I was busy staring at the note again and again when I felt his breath on my neck; he held me by my waist and gasped for some air. "He came running all the way for me? How cute!" I thought. Suddenly I realized I was supposed to be mad at him, I mentally scolded myself, "Stop it Gunjan! He is just trying to butter you" with that I got out of his hold and looked at him angrily.

G: May I know Mr. Samrat Shergill why are you late?

S: Sorry Chashmish, I was caught up with some work at office.

Yes you heard it right. Samrat Shergill the cool dude of excel had finally got some sense knocked into his brain and actually got serious for his career. I had literally forced him. No, let me rephrase it; I had emotionally blackmailed him that if he does not get serious, I will break-up with him. And poor soul got into my trap and joined his father's empire. And see, he is a top businessman now! I am really proud of him. But chucking these thoughts aside I again looked at him angrily.

G: Really Mr. Shergill; you believe that I will believe this excuse?

S: Umm, nopes!

G: Exactly my point! Now tell me why did you call me here? I have to attend an important conference tomorrow which I cannot afford to miss!

S: Okay! I am telling you, first sit here on the bench.

We both sat down. Silence over took us and we looked at each other and shared brief smiles. Then Samrat finally broke the silence.

S: Gunjan I had been wondering for a while that!

He paused. It seemed he was short if words. I stared at him completely confused!

G: What?

S: Um, Chashmish! Please don't panic but I had been thinking that we should bring our relationship one step forward.

Butterflies did summersaults in my stomach. "Is he proposing me?" I pushed these thoughts aside and looked at him. He was carefully choosing his words and after gathering some courage he got up and kneed in front of me. he took out a beautiful diamond studded ring out of his pocket and finally said those magical words!

S: Gunjan Bhushan, do you dare to spend the rest of your life listening to my stupid talks, rubbish demands. Do you dare to eat, sleep, walk, rest, sit, and stand with me for the rest of your life. Will you, an angel accept an idiotic jerk human like me as your husband? Will you MARRY ME?

I stared at him blankly, I was short of words. Tears started to roll out of my eyes wetting my cheeks. My throat gave up completely. I just nodded in a yes. He gave me a big smile and slid the ring in my finger. He got up and hugged me. I hugged him back and cried the tears of sheer happiness!

We then started to walk on the path; we just looked at each other and smiled. Once he winked at me and I blushed.

We continued walking without saying anything. We were really close to each other and his hands were brushing with mine continuously. I couldn't resist him anymore and I took his hands in mine. He looked willing to hold them too and he gave my hand a tight squeeze. He then broke the silence [as always!]

S: Chashmish! Let's go home. It is really late and you have an important conference too! I don't want you to be sleepy or tired.

I simply smiled at his concern and nodded in a yes. We both sat in the car. He switched on the radio. I smiled at the song which was coming. My favorite song: My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. Samrat looked at me and smiled. The music continued to play. I then held his hand and rested my head on his shoulder. The romantic music was enough for us to communicate. Our heart beats were doing the talking. Finally, we reached my home.

We got out of the car and he waited for me on the pavement. When I arrived next to him he took my hand into his without saying anything. I felt a cold shiver going down my spine. His hands were holding mine really tight and I could feel as if there were electric currents passing through us. I walked towards the door and opened it with my key. Since my di's marriage, I had been staying alone. I pushed the door to open it, and then I felt his hand grabbing mine. I turned around and my face found itself a few inches away from his. His sparkling hazel eyes were looking into mine as if they were trying to read my mind and I could feel his slow breath on my face. Then he leaned forward and kissed me. His soft lips gently pressed mine in a slow kiss. I slowly kissed him back and he responded by kissing me more passionately. His tongue ran across my lips and I opened my mouth so that our tongues could explore each others'. His sweet perfume made my insides water and my legs weak. He had one hand on my waist and another one entwined in my hair. I put both my hands on his neck and slowly, he pushed me against a wall and pulled my body closer to his. When I felt his body against mine I could feel shivers going down my spine which gave me an unusual sensation of pleasure. My hands left his neck as one moved slowly down his chest, tracing his abs and another one in his hair. His hands moved slowly down my back and then he took both my hands, pinned them to the wall and teasingly bit my lower lip. I could feel his breath going down my neck. It was so amazing. I was floating in another world. Love is such a wonderful feeling. I blushed and went inside without saying anything. He again held my hand.

S: Chashmish, won't you call me in for a cup of coffee?

G: Do you want to have?

S: Yes I do he whispered in my ear!

We both went inside. I went to the kitchen and started making coffee for the both of us. Samrat as usual came into his romantic mood. He hugged me from behind and started to nuzzle in my hair. Even though we were dating since 5years, I used to get effected from his close proximity.

*^Flashback^*

I was and am very happy. Samrat had finally proposed me. And now here am I, waiting for my sisters; Dia and Nupur to come and take me down. I am so in love with him.

Hope you all like it!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love, Nivriti

Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderfulos..the flashback is really cute...update the rest soon
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very beautiful OS...๐Ÿ˜Š...Loved SaJan to the core...Good job...๐Ÿ‘...Gosh! The way Samrat proposed to Gunjan was really amazing and cute...Loved his every words...It was really so damn cute...๐Ÿ˜ณ...And their passionate kiss...OMG...๐Ÿ˜...it gave me goosebumps n i was literally blushing reading it...โ˜บ๏ธ...loved it loved it loved it...โค๏ธ...Update the rest part soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Wanna read about their marriage and suhagraat...Hehe...๐Ÿ˜‰...Love..Bidz ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing os nivi
its realy romantic
luvd each & every part of ur os
sam as usual always late
how swt
realy a nice 1
u made my day nivi
thanx
kritika
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety88

Wonderfulos..the flashback is really cute...update the rest soon

Hey Preety! I am glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ... I will update the rest soon!๐Ÿ˜Š
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Very beautiful OS...๐Ÿ˜Š...Loved SaJan to the core...Good job...๐Ÿ‘...Gosh! The way Samrat proposed to Gunjan was really amazing and cute...Loved his every words...It was really so damn cute...๐Ÿ˜ณ...And their passionate kiss...OMG...๐Ÿ˜...it gave me goosebumps n i was literally blushing reading it...โ˜บ๏ธ...loved it loved it loved it...โค๏ธ...Update the rest part soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Wanna read about their marriage and suhagraat...Hehe...๐Ÿ˜‰...Love..Bidz ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Bidz๐Ÿ˜ƒ!
I am glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ...
I will update the rest soon!๐Ÿ˜Š
Love, Nivriti!โค๏ธ

P.S:: If you want to be PMed when I update, please tell me beforehand and add me to your buddylist!๐Ÿ˜›
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritianya

Mindblowing os nivi
its realy romantic
luvd each & every part of ur os
sam as usual always late
how swt
realy a nice 1
u made my day nivi
thanx
kritika

Hey Kritikaaa...๐Ÿค—Meri Jaan!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I will update the rest soon!๐Ÿ˜Š
Love, Nivritiโค๏ธ

P.S:: Kuch log aur unki aadate kabhi nahi badalte!๐Ÿ˜‰Iske baare mein humaari Chashmish ko zaroor pata hoga!๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

wow yaar fab os...

Hey Radhika! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Love, Nivritiโค๏ธ
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice os. Liked it a lot. Waiting to read sajan marraige. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: gnaneswari

Nice os. Liked it a lot. Waiting to read sajan marraige. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Hey Gnaneswari! ๐Ÿ˜Š
I will continue very soon!
Love, Nivritiโค๏ธ