Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Da Faz...

*Pallo skipping in*

Hmm...I dunno abt POVs...

I just wanna say..."Gulaal act yer age...U ain't all dat old!!! Loosen up...unwind...and STOP ACTING MATCH MAKER!"

*Pallo donning BULLET PROOF JACKET*

Well...she shud MOVE ON!!!! (Dese words remind me a certain ermmm show...with certain errrmmm ppl...)

🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 U get wat am talking abt...

BTW...Do we get hypothermia scenes in Gulal too??
🤣
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maybe-just

Same here, the last serial I watched ruined my life 😆 so now its just mere entertainment for moi 😆

seriously sumtimes we get so involed with d serial that is heart breaking to see charcter die
break up seperation etc
monigod thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu_Usha

May be she was not right then, but then were others around her right!! Is it right to give a widow just two choices: get out of her husband''s house or marry your dewar you basically killed your husband.  In a society where you are allowed to live your life  the way you want it, you may consider her decision wrong, but in a society where decisions are forced upon you, I am not sure if you can really take  a rational decision. She just took the decision that seemed the best to her at the time, considering the whole situation and the way everyone was forcing her to marry Dushyant.   Since no one was behaving in the "right way" of the modern world, we can't really call her decision wrong either.

@ Charu_Usha: I completely agree with you. Sometimes the decisions we make might not necessarily be right or wrong. But according to the situation, we try to make the best decision possible. At the time of the Deervattu, Gulaal made a decision that she thought was the best.It is easy to look at Gulaal and point fingers at the choices that she has made. But it's another thing to stand in her place, in her shoes and feel what she felt. I truly respect Gulaal for taking such a bold decision and for having the guts to justify it to society (which she didn't have to do). It takes a lot of courage to do what Gulaal did, and I would commend her for that. 👏

Now coming to Gulaal not considering Kesar's feelings. I think Gulaal loves Kesar and always looks out for his best interest. She wanted him to lead a normal life despite the Deervattu, which she made clear from the very start. Gulaal spoke about getting a wife for Kesar in front of him. So naturally, she would never imagine that he would have a problem. When we are young our parents and loved ones make many decisions on our behalf. This is what Gulaal has always done for Kesar. The only problem is, she needs to realize that he is no longer a child, and has the capability of making his own decisions (whether they are right or wrong).  I think that for any woman to be in Gulaal's place, and accept Kesar's feelings for her would be difficult. Hopefully Gulaal will realize the true essence of their relationship and learn to cherish it with time.😊
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here, the last serial I watched ruined my life 😆 so now its just mere entertainment for moi 😆

So curious as to which one ruined your life?😃
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They should at least ask Kesar what he wants - I have a strong feel that in fustration he is going to fill Gulaal forehead to make people understand that he already consider her as his wife.

Tali needs to realize that Kesar doesn't have same feelings...
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sarahagstn

So curious as to which one ruined your life?😃

Well it didn't ruin my life completely im partly to blame too 😆 Was an amazingly hugeee fan of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi but then the boring dramatics and the same old romance and crap got me bored 😆 I took it way too seriously instead of studies and now im paying the price 😳 its all good in the hood though 😆 how about u?
sarahagstn thumbnail
😃Edited by sarahagstn - 12 years ago
sarahagstn thumbnail

Well it didn't ruin my life completely im partly to blame too 😆 Was an amazingly hugeee fan of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi but then the boring dramatics and the same old romance and crap got me bored 😆 I took it way too seriously instead of studies and now im paying the price 😳 its all good in the hood though 😆 how about u?

Don't even ask... I used to be such a soap hater until I got hooked my top passion is CCBM but there's no way I could resist Gulaal once Neil joined the gang 😛
Never watched Geet so can't say anything about it but I can def relate with when a show consumes your life. 
Now i'm just waiting for Gulaal to come to terms with the fact that Kesar is her hubby and he's not interested in Talli.
Edited by sarahagstn - 12 years ago