Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Why did they kill Divya off?

huneymonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont understand why they killed Divya off?

Nivi and Sid=NO

So are they introducing a new girl or what?

Im confused!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No one is sure whether that's how they wanted the story to go, or whether Rishma wanted to leave the show for personal reasons.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im with minu on dis one...

i'v a feelin dat we mite even get a DD look alike... u'l never know ðŸ˜‰
sarahagstn thumbnail
I'm just gonna sit tight and wait for their rationale behind killing DD and it better be a good one or the fans will rip them a new one ðŸ˜ˆ
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sarahagstn

I'm just gonna sit tight and wait for their rationale behind killing DD and it better be a good one or the fans will rip them a new one ðŸ˜ˆ

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

u'l be seated forever sweets cz dese CVs are good for nothin so dont expect too much from them
sarahagstn thumbnail
Nadz you just dashed all my remaining hopes with the CTs ðŸ˜­
But it might be a little uncomfortable sitting 'tight' forever ðŸ¤£
Nivarth_fan thumbnail
I can only imagine they are plannng to reunite Nivarth, if not soon then some day in this serial!
I mean...why kill Divya? If she had to leave the show they could replace the character with a new actress. So, I am just hoping the next plan is not to kill off Viren!!! omg i'd hate the show after wards.

But, i am 100% sure this is the initial plan. The CT's had to unite the tw they started off with. I can't find any other excuse. It's upsetting

huneymonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wont be watching this show if they re-unite niviarth!!!!

They should introduce new person for Sid
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nivarth_fan

I can only imagine they are plannng to reunite Nivarth, if not soon then some day in this serial!
I mean...why kill Divya? If she had to leave the show they could replace the character with a new actress. So, I am just hoping the next plan is not to kill off Viren!!! omg i'd hate the show after wards.

But, i am 100% sure this is the initial plan. The CT's had to unite the tw they started off with. I can't find any other excuse. It's upsetting

wow u r a nivarth fan n u dont want sid nivi reunion thats amazing...so y  have u written ur name nivarth fan if u dont want sid nivi ??

nivarth will b reunited kuc b hojae 😛
Edited by shaf13 - 12 years ago
flower98 thumbnail

the cts of the show r disgusting they hv ruined the show by killing divya which was not needed...pls can u reintroduce her again...as anything is possible in these serials.