India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RPS ki Family par Nazar!

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
So I was just watching Today's Episode again...and i just realised something.Confused

Rajveer said that 'Humne RPS ke har family member par nazar rakhi hoi hai...aur abhi tak to kuch nazar main nahi aya.."

so WOT ABOUT ROMIT? he's not  a part of their family,Silly and he's roming around with Arohi and is a Crucial part of Arjun Escape..Tongue I wonder what they have to say about that...hmmmErmm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gauri12MsFuzzybear69KMH-NASHAmIsHeZ.xaksh4IFsejal719Siddhi_shibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
good point amna, rajvir aisa banda hai ke apna kaam kisi aur ko deta hai.. dekha nahi uske honhar officers kitne honhari se arjun ko info de rahe the.. toh i dont expect stellar performances from whomever he set to get info on Singhanias. And RPS is not the kinda DON u can keep tabs on. Ulta he must be keeping tabs on Rajvir. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshlara3110shibz

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
i don't think he meant all family then Arohi and romit will also be included and billu and makrand too

he must have meant mikhael, jignesh and RPS only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
So much confusion.  Drovomg me nuts.

There are so many old issues to be clarified and now they are coming up with new ones.  Looks like we will get no answers to the most crucial ones. 

AmnaIsh

gauri12 Senior Member
gauri12
gauri12

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

So I was just watching Today's Episode again...and i just realised something.Confused

Rajveer said that 'Humne RPS ke har family member par nazar rakhi hoi hai...aur abhi tak to kuch nazar main nahi aya.."

so WOT ABOUT ROMIT? he's not  a part of their family,Silly and he's roming around with Arohi and is a Crucial part of Arjun Escape..Tongue I wonder what they have to say about that...hmmmErmm

but pehle also it was like that only.. remember daddu had said pure family pe nahi sirf un logon pe jo aise kaam karte hai.. they must be sure romit kuch nahi kar sakta.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshshibz

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i think rajveer ko laga ki singhania family me sirf RPS or mikhael hi h jo arjun ki help krnge bt use kaun samjhaye ki ab arohi singhania h..n rajveer proved again ki wo ullu h...yar jb romit uske office se tape uda sakta h arjun ko kuy nhi help karega...n one thing rajveer k honhaar officers ki shakal dekhi thi...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gauri12AmnaIsh

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
romit.. with an iq of 35! this is rajveer we're talking about.. would he really waste his valuable time and persons on him? i doubt it! he probably didn't even keep tabs on dadi or rashi as one's old and the other's depressed! i wouldn't be surprised if he kept out kumud on the base that she is a woman! 

AmnaIsh

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
ha ha..true Amna..i also agree with everyone hereConfused LOL

AmnaIsh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index