Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

May 11th: Things I liked (Page 7)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117507

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmmik

Hi, i've been a silent reader of this forum since this programme started, don't you guys think the cv's have a major twist under their sleeve to bring out a super-sonic confession???
I'm sure it's not going to be a smooth ride for either Anant or Navya!! Nevertheless I am enjoying the show Smile


Hey...welcome to the forum :-)

I think the only "twist" they could add in all this now is either Navya or Anant backing off from each other cuz of their families...but frankly that's all predicatable...the USP of the show was the nice build up they were giving to AN's interactions and how gradually they were dealing with these new feelings they'd never experienced before...and now boom! It's all gone in the supersonic nonsensical speed of this "confession"...

Plus the lead characters seem to be lacking chemistry in romantic scenes of this sort...ek toh the scenes are rushed, upar se they look even more awkward cuz of the stilted acting/chemistry b/w the actors...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Ksajni786Nymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117507

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@Sajni: Hi! Thanks for adding in your thoughts about today's epi...I'm yet to watch it but it does seem that things are down the drain with all the rush...

Like you said, sadly they have squandered the crucial opportunity to give a good build up/base the high point of the show...IMO there were going to be two major high points in this show...AN eventually realizing what they feel for each other and then telling each other and the second one being the families discovering about them and the drama thereafter...but looks like the creatives haven't planned how to build up to the drama high points...they are just in a rush to gain the "romantic" audience.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786Nymeria

Thaniyah_K Goldie
Thaniyah_K
Thaniyah_K

Joined: 13 May 2011
Posts: 2169

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Give them time, this is their first love so they're a bit stiff with the romantic scenes...lol
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117507

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmmik

Give them time, this is their first love so they're a bit stiff with the romantic scenes...lol


LOL if this is their first love, shouldn't the writers then keep them in mind and not rush the storyline so early when they are yet to get comfortable with each other?? If the chemistry of the actors fails, it brings down the scene further...Navya especially needs to do something about her eternally tortured expression. What was the point of this hug if these ppl don't even remotely look like they're in love while hugging each other?ConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Joined: 01 March 2010
Posts: 12410

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
There is no question about love in this! Dude, they hardly KNOW each other that well to go and HUG one another. Both were still in the process of being comfortable with one another and BAAAM! All of a sudden they magically grew so comfortable so as to go and HUG one another? Dude not even guys and girls here get to that without being perfectly comfortable with each other and closeness.

@navya's confession--- it didn't seem like the "confession" and it was definitely weird hearing it come from this eternally scared girl.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117507

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

There is no question about love in this! Dude, they hardly KNOW each other that well to go and HUG one another. Both were still in the process of being comfortable with one another and BAAAM! All of a sudden they magically grew so comfortable so as to go and HUG one another? Dude not even guys and girls here get to that without being perfectly comfortable with each other and closeness.

@navya's confession--- it didn't seem like the "confession" and it was definitely weird hearing it come from this eternally scared girl.


Amy, I guess they are going with the IMPULSE excuse for Anant, still...see that can only work up to a point...Anant IMPULSIVELY at Navya's house to force her to come to Nimi's engagement...fine...Anant IMPULSIVELY keeps calling her...fine...we can believe these as credible changes happening in a guy liking a girl like this for the first time...but they expect us to believe he'll go and randomly HUG her in the same "impulsive" vein too as soon as she blabs some stuff about liking being around himLOL...baat kuch jami nahin...No matter what possible angle I try to look at it from, they can't justify how suddenly Anant would go and hug her just cuz she said all this stuff to him...and that she actually said all this stuff to him to begin with also has meConfusedLOL

Yes, it's not a proper "ILU" type confession but it's as good as that anyways, AmyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Ksajni786Nymeria

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20889

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
can we atleast hope at all that all this reverses out and turns out as Navya's nightmare while sitting in the car or even maybe dozed off in sleep with her neck resting on Anant's shoulder (cheesy I know but still better than a hug)????Ermm
 
Gosh...I really cant understand how a gal like Navya can be so brave n blurt out her feelings and top that with the horrendous HUG!!!...
 
Oh but wait...I thot we saw things getting even more worse in precap with Anant becoming  SRK from Darr reloaded and pulling n twisting Navya's wrist n imposing himself on her...m like...his hormones seem to be all of a sudden on over drive...ROFLROFL
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KNymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117507

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

can we atleast hope at all that all this reverses out and turns out as Navya's nightmare while sitting in the car or even maybe dozed off in sleep with her neck resting on Anant's shoulder (cheesy I know but still better than a hug)????Ermm
 
Gosh...I really cant understand how a gal like Navya can be so brave n blurt out her feelings and top that with the horrendous HUG!!!...
 
Oh but wait...I thot we saw things getting even more worse in precap with Anant becoming  SRK from Darr reloaded and pulling n twisting Navya's wrist n imposing himself on her...m like...his hormones seem to be all of a sudden on over drive...ROFLROFL
 


LOL it's deffo not a dream...it's all real...so is the precap...

Just watched it and I think overall the worst part of the scene was deffo Anant's run and hug...I could still relatively deal with the other stuff (even though I'm not happy with this sudden jump in the storyline) but his hug and then that crap song playing as they show a rotating shot of the hug was just dumb.

This is now likely going to lead to petty misunderstandings b/w them with Anant pushing her to respond more romantically to his overtures (hormone overload zindabad...lol) and Navya resisting thanks to her eternally scaredy cat natureLOL

Anant has proven and actually gone BEYOND Ranbir's cheesy love theories now too...Ranbir would be oh so proudClapLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786Nymeria

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index