May 11th: Things I liked - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Give them time, this is their first love so they're a bit stiff with the romantic scenes...lol
Originally posted by asmmik

Give them time, this is their first love so they're a bit stiff with the romantic scenes...lol

LOL if this is their first love, shouldn't the writers then keep them in mind and not rush the storyline so early when they are yet to get comfortable with each other?? If the chemistry of the actors fails, it brings down the scene further...Navya especially needs to do something about her eternally tortured expression. What was the point of this hug if these ppl don't even remotely look like they're in love while hugging each other?😕😆
There is no question about love in this! Dude, they hardly KNOW each other that well to go and HUG one another. Both were still in the process of being comfortable with one another and BAAAM! All of a sudden they magically grew so comfortable so as to go and HUG one another? Dude not even guys and girls here get to that without being perfectly comfortable with each other and closeness.

@navya's confession--- it didn't seem like the "confession" and it was definitely weird hearing it come from this eternally scared girl.
Originally posted by Ramy25

There is no question about love in this! Dude, they hardly KNOW each other that well to go and HUG one another. Both were still in the process of being comfortable with one another and BAAAM! All of a sudden they magically grew so comfortable so as to go and HUG one another? Dude not even guys and girls here get to that without being perfectly comfortable with each other and closeness.

@navya's confession--- it didn't seem like the "confession" and it was definitely weird hearing it come from this eternally scared girl.

Amy, I guess they are going with the IMPULSE excuse for Anant, still...see that can only work up to a point...Anant IMPULSIVELY at Navya's house to force her to come to Nimi's engagement...fine...Anant IMPULSIVELY keeps calling her...fine...we can believe these as credible changes happening in a guy liking a girl like this for the first time...but they expect us to believe he'll go and randomly HUG her in the same "impulsive" vein too as soon as she blabs some stuff about liking being around him😆...baat kuch jami nahin...No matter what possible angle I try to look at it from, they can't justify how suddenly Anant would go and hug her just cuz she said all this stuff to him...and that she actually said all this stuff to him to begin with also has me😕😆

Yes, it's not a proper "ILU" type confession but it's as good as that anyways, Amy😆
can we atleast hope at all that all this reverses out and turns out as Navya's nightmare while sitting in the car or even maybe dozed off in sleep with her neck resting on Anant's shoulder (cheesy I know but still better than a hug)????🤔

Gosh...I really cant understand how a gal like Navya can be so brave n blurt out her feelings and top that with the horrendous HUG!!!...

Oh but wait...I thot we saw things getting even more worse in precap with Anant becoming  SRK from Darr reloaded and pulling n twisting Navya's wrist n imposing himself on her...m like...his hormones seem to be all of a sudden on over drive...🤣🤣

Originally posted by sajni786

can we atleast hope at all that all this reverses out and turns out as Navya's nightmare while sitting in the car or even maybe dozed off in sleep with her neck resting on Anant's shoulder (cheesy I know but still better than a hug)????🤔

Gosh...I really cant understand how a gal like Navya can be so brave n blurt out her feelings and top that with the horrendous HUG!!!...

Oh but wait...I thot we saw things getting even more worse in precap with Anant becoming  SRK from Darr reloaded and pulling n twisting Navya's wrist n imposing himself on her...m like...his hormones seem to be all of a sudden on over drive...🤣🤣

LOL it's deffo not a dream...it's all real...so is the precap...

Just watched it and I think overall the worst part of the scene was deffo Anant's run and hug...I could still relatively deal with the other stuff (even though I'm not happy with this sudden jump in the storyline) but his hug and then that crap song playing as they show a rotating shot of the hug was just dumb.

This is now likely going to lead to petty misunderstandings b/w them with Anant pushing her to respond more romantically to his overtures (hormone overload zindabad...lol) and Navya resisting thanks to her eternally scaredy cat nature😆

Anant has proven and actually gone BEYOND Ranbir's cheesy love theories now too...Ranbir would be oh so proud👏😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ANU , I missed you sooo much after the VAMPIRE HUG episode.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣THAT surpassed INSANITY and threw LOGIC AND REALITY out of the window sooo bad.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Whatever happened to the "SANSKAARI" , Anant.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥱😳