Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's epi was really nice..Finally some "real" familly moments.For the 1st time I even like Harsh..That hug b2in him & Navya was really cute & he was really cute as well.

About People hating Renuka,hmm,Im sure these same people 'd find her sweet after tonight's epi as in the precap she was smiling n all😆

My thoughts about Renuka's charecter is something like this-
She's not an negative character nor a pure positive one..Probably she was not super happy about Navya geting permission for the picnic as she didn't get to do all for what her sister getting permission. I remember her saying "Main bhi toh kabhi picnic nahin gayyi" So yeah..She's somewhere hurt & all these come out when she sees Navya.
Other reason is She's the elder one so being a elder sister that too a marriade she cares for her & don't want bcoz of this Navya or her family to get into any kind of trouble.Although I did find it a lil harsh when she scold Navya as her mom was present there so she shouldn't have gone a step ahead & scold her sister,Even her facial expression were s'thing & coz of that I'll say The "hurt" factor works more here than the "Careful sister" here.

Dadi was really sweet.At least comparing to Anant's Azzeb dadi bua & Baba ji .

The best part about the epi was indeed Navya's papa & Dadi's conversation..That was really so emotional..I was actually touched by that scene.
About Navya's dad-I just love the actor who is portraying the character,He's actually really good,He stole the show for me yesterday.. This 's the way atleast 70% father's are..Protective,Lovable,Endearing who sometime may refuse to listen to us yet always wants us to get what we want..
Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
**gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare** Neha...tum CSB jaisi wahiyat things  per kyon time waste karti ho? *** gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare**

DUDE! like seriously whenever I see Anant's family I can hear the theme of "Adams family" playing.😳 Eeeks they are one heck of a creepy, cookey, spookey, icky family.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's like their house is the OBL compound...they even burn their trash in their HUGE mansion, and even grow their own veggies in the backyard (Re: Anant's chacha). 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok bad joke. Do excuse me while I laugh at Achmed versus Navya's dadi showdown imagination! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Achmed aka CSB--- **gulp stare gulp stare gulp**
Navya's super dadi--- Hmmm Dadi sab jaane hain, haaan
Achmed aka CSB-- **gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare*** ---Wahiyat
Navya's super dadi-- Wahiyat bolte bolte tum khodayi wahiyat ban gaye Kaaa
Achmed aka CSB-- **gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare gulp** Gets up and starts sprinting at 1.73miles/hour speed.

Navya's Super Dadi--- 😃 Hmmm Dadi sab Jaaane hain, haaan!

~~~~~~

Lame ...i know. Blame my burnt right palm😳

~~~~

Btw Anu, sorry for trashing your lovely post. But i had already posted my likes in the CC...and you read them too, so didn't feel like reiterating those same words.
Ditto to everything you and Shreya posted. 😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Do excuse me while I laugh at Achmed versus Navya's dadi showdown imagination!
Achmed aka CSB--- **gulp stare gulp stare gulp**
Navya's super dadi--- Hmmm Dadi sab jaane hain, haaan
Achmed aka CSB-- **gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare*** ---Wahiyat
Navya's super dadi-- Wahiyat bolte bolte tum khodayi wahiyat ban gaye Kaaa
Achmed aka CSB-- **gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare gulp**
Gets up and starts sprinting at 1.73miles/hour speed.

Navya's Super Dadi--- 😃 Hmmm Dadi sab Jaaane hain, haaan!

~~~~~~

LMAOOO Amyyy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...EPIC stuff...I'd love to see a Daadi v/s Achmed/CSB confrontation in the show...🤣
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu - WORD on all the scenes you liked! DItto...ditto...ditto to all. Without any further ado, let me mention the ones I didn't ;-)

1) Anant and Babajee's conversation being left mid-way and completely up to our imagination on how he finally gets approval. Felt kinda cheated there, especially when Tuesday's episode was such a filler one with dhan dhan dhan music and slow motioned scenes.

2) Anant foolishly talking to his Bhabhi about Navya when he knows how instigating/insinuating kind of a person she is ...

3) Anant-Navya phone conversation - especially the first part when he was convincing her to come by filling her big eyes with tears. Usually I like all their phone conversations, but this one was a bummer IMO. Not effective... and so not Anant. I had liked him when he had talked to Navya about "chotisi umeed"

In short I liked all the parts of Navya's household and none of Anant's ... And yes, Dadi is THE best... CSB please watch and learn from her!!!

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'll just pop in to say, I liked Dadi's tu humaari khatir na bol sakti hai, toh hum tere khatir haan nahi bol sakte ? Cute-si , as ZP would say :P
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm late for this list now. And after the mega opening on Monday, this week is proving to be such a let down for me - I fear I might quit the show so soon, knowing my weak resilience. 

Sigh. Anyway, for now. 

Would have really, really bad wanted to watch Center Shock Baba give permission to Anant. That was a good scene paased. IMO, that is. Then again, Anant had spoken his share, and I doubt Baba would have done much talking in verbal sense - he does it all inside that bald head of his, so maybe, we'd just have been treated to more camera takes rounds of close ups of everyone's shock/disgust/elation at permission granted. So maybe, on second thought, no thank you. 

I liked Navya's Dad-Daadi scene too. I suppose no one wouldn't, unless one is too prejudiced with impatience to only watch the lead couple. That was a credible scene, very well executed by the respective actors, and pleasantly surprising was the sound dialog writing - which keeps slipping more often than not for this show. So yeh, all in all, good stuff. 

Navya-Anant's phone chat. The second part of Anant's particular range of emotions in going from hyperactive jubilant to solemnly accepting, almost, was darn neat. Like you mentioned, Soumya needs to do something about her eyes. And actually, while she is at it, also work up some variation in that perpetual caught in highway headlight doe expression she's begun to nearly abuse now! She needs to understand the distinction between submissive and introvert and positively terrified. I'll still let her have the credit for not being the waterworks actress though. So far. 

I have no idea why people are hating on Renuka. Of course, I'm not saying I don't understand where the agitation comes from, but hate?! Get into her shoes. She's a conservative girl, from a conservative home (even if its not half as psychotic as Vajpayees) and has lived her life so far on a tight thin rope by the rules. While she has her lapse of being the play along elder sister, she can't help but be the over protective bossy sibling - A) its her nature B) she probably foresees much more danger into this than anyone else. she can relate to Navya's sense of needing freedom, and while a distant part of her would relent, a more vivid part of her finds it too dangerous to risk. I still think her reaction to the picnic news originally had been majorly OTT, like I said the other day, but in this episode, and today's (especially the confessing to her mother precap) she is only being what any elder sister in her place would be. Extremely credible. She's the one most weighed down by the onus of knowing (at least partially) Navya's secret and of course its too much responsibility for her to keep to herself, if something was really to go wrong. She'd then be the one living her life with the regret that she could have warned/checked the situation in time. Its working her up - and unfortunate as that is, she can't help being nosey/annoying/bossy/over protective. In the end, if we can understand where Dadi comes from, Renuka isn't unjustified. The thing i don;t like about her however, is how the CVs keep messing up her stand. She's here, there, all over the place. And because she's nothing of an elder sibling who'd wish to remain in 'good books' with her younger by playing accomplice, I wish she'd have a more stringent single path. Which plausibly can only be opposed to Navya's current wishfulness. 

And I've already watched today's epi too - another part filler at least - but I'll refrain from including that anywhere, to avoid spoilers for you Nur, in case you haven't seen it yet. 

xx
JZee

Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for your comment, JZ...I've seen about 3/4ths of today's epi and needless to say, disappointment is a small word...I fear I'm going to be done pretty soon with this show as well and quite rapidly being put off from the lead characters especially...the visual of Anant hanging out of an auto doing cheesy weird hand waves is something that I find quite difficult to get over. So I don't find it in myself to even comment much on these epis anymore.

The Renuka hate I have no words for...the irony is that this hate and dislike towards her is so one-dimensional while her character most certainly is not...she has layers...human layers to her...but ah welll...all this is ofcourse lost in the haze of the euphoria of the lead couple's "blossoming romaaance"...and since she is being viewed as a potential threat to this romaaance, she obviously has to be hated...so simple life is.

At this point, the characters are all over the place...the very start of this picnic "masti" track is so lame, I don't even want to hazard a guess as to where the rest will go...Anant's hyperness has now exceeded all possible realms of credibility or my ability to digest...this is in NO WAY the guy we saw in the promos/beginning of the show...I'm least interested in watching this hyper version...the characters are on the randomness path that all "youth shows" descend to sooner or later...such joy.
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well we're two on the team then! 
I didn't say much about how 'annoying' the hyper Anant was in yesterday's epi on this thread earlier, cause like I said, I didn't wana leave spoilers for you, just in case. 

The guitar strumming - if it can be called that - in the very beginning was so out of order, it was a bad start for me to the episode at such. And then the waves in the air ... Showing Anant's high at Navya and his picnic approval should have been such a powerful sequence to show, but the makers have done a very unfortunate job. Really. I'd have liked some extremely hyper introspection instead, maybe a phone call... maybe just talking to teddies/guitars/wall pictures on the laptop - whatever! Perhaps even friend talks - Navya to Ritz/Appy and Anant to Ranbir... I duno, this sequence has tons of potential which has not been tapped for a moment! 

Instead, the OTT 'action reactions' have jut in, ruining the subtle flavor - whatever was left of it in general. 

The part of Anant and Navya in the same building at adjacent doors was better - I also just liked the Anant rushing after a glimpse of Navya bit... but those were minor nothings as opposed to the remaining drag. And Shagun's overdose was just ... !!! 

Overall - sad, sad, and sad. I realize, bluntly now, that the aim was to drag the week's episodes and have the 'insinuated hug scene' put out at the rear Friday portion... but Like I said before, there's only so much one can cash in on viewer anticipation, before the latter turns to indifference. My excitement for any real action is already past. And even if some real good scenes/dialogs/actions salvage the last epi of the week some grace, it wont do anything to redeem the preceding absolutely! 

Let's see... 

xx
JZee
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

I fear I'm going to be done pretty soon with this show as well and quite rapidly being put off from the lead characters especially...the visual of Anant hanging out of an auto doing cheesy weird hand waves is something that I find quite difficult to get over. So I don't find it in myself to even comment much on these epis anymore.

.Anant's hyperness has now exceeded all possible realms of credibility or my ability to digest...this is in NO WAY the guy we saw in the promos/beginning of the show...I'm least interested in watching this hyper version...

i was wondering where ur post was, but i guess the lines @bold summed up your feeling on yesterday's epi...so, i'll post my comments in this thread...

going by the new promo, what i feared would happen, has happened i guess...the creatives of the show are well on the way to making anant a lovey-dovey romeo..."pandrah minute stretching on like pandrah ghanta"...jesus christ...i really dont want anant talking stuff like this...definitely, not so early...

which brings me back to the question i've been repeating innumerable times for the past few days...how can he fall in love 'just like that'?? after all his talks of parwarish, traditions and yeah, arranged marriages...there are lots of missing links here... what did the cvs think ? that they can sustain the audience just by throwing random romantic scenes...anyway, i'll get back 2 the plot later...

back to anant...as far as yesterday's epi goes, the guitar part was ok...i was able 2 manage that..
as for the hand waves thing that he did...i felt that they have stretched his hyper-activeness to such an extent that it looks more like goofiness now...it makes him look more like a comic piece...he does look cute when he's all pepped up oki...but off late i yearn for the old anant...strong, silent, no nonsense( he looked even more handsome at that time)...and the intensity of his character was really mind-blowing then...

@red: u nailed it...i strongly suspect the creatives dint know how 2 script a love story keeping anant's principled character intact...ok, agreed that they had to loosen him up a bit...anant getting close with navya, exercising his 'haq' on her, getting angry with her...fine, acceptable and quite enjoyable too..but all this could have been depicted within the boundaries of friendship, atleast from anant's side...we did get glimpses of old anant this week, dint we...when he accused navya of being khudgarz and said sorry immediately, his talks wid baba about the picnic ( the parwarish dialogue especially)...that was just a small consolation though...

from the bottom of my heart, i'm still hoping that this hug-kiss scene turns out to be navya's dream and that anant still thinks of navya as a friend...if not, well, love is in the air for sure then...what next? marriage at the age of 19? 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Madhu, I don't see a way where the promo would turn up be Navya's dream...Yeah I strongly feel its goona happen in "real"
Like I had read someone's prediction seems its goona be s'thing like that only..
Still I hope to be prove wrong :S

But  If they are going to show  s'thng like that,well, Then I would say they should change the concept right now coz in a way they are showing today's kids (generation) feeling in a wrong way. There are people who does cheap things & there people like Anant n Navya too but Adults like Anant & Navya (The actual characterizations what we have seen in first few epis & in the promos) would never do s'thing
like this what they showed in the new promo, at least not this soon. Confession without realization is a big crap...& Realization in no time that is even worst...

Anyway hope we'll prove wrong & they will show some "real" stuff" out of this promo itself.

PS- Anant, such a drastic change in the guy's characterizations :S What kind of things he were doing last night seriously If a sensible girl sees all stuff she would rather give some "solid japer" to him. Falling is love toh dur ki baat..