India-Forums

Navya
Navya

May 11th: Things I liked

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
A better epi than yesterday...thanks largely in part to the focus on Navya's family...the only relatable family in this show :-)

1) Loved the scene b/w Navya's dad and Daadi: Such an adorable and touching scene honestly...especially the little touches like the Daadi being grumpy and him handing her the pen...such natural chemistry b/w them...they actually seemed believable as mother and son...especially when she said stuff like I know your antics since childhood and how you come and sit quietly in front of me when you want something...lol...and her modified line..."MAA khoob samjhe"...awwwLOL...

And such a REAL scene I feel...the doubts that parents face...those moments of self-doubt...am I being too strict? Am I being giving them too much leeway?? Makes you think what a difficult job parenting really is...the way Navya's dad mused out loud about how he feels he's made some mistakes with Renuka being the first child...maybe he put too many restrictions on her and never let her LIVE her life fully...and now she's a mother at such a young age...his anxiety as a parent...wondering about his mistakes...and his trust in Navya...the way he explained that to Daadi...honestly superb scene...really loved it.

2) The ending scene b/w Daadi and Navya: LOL I think I'm becoming a major Daadi fanLOL...the actress portrays her SO naturally...and just the right touches of the knowing looks she gives, the sly taunts sometimes, the rigid conservatism, yet willing to bend her rules sometimes as well as she did in this scene SO cutelyLOL

One note in this scene though...Soumya should watch out for how much she keeps moving her eyes around in a scene to apparently show she's "thinking"...it looks odd...but she otherwise looked very sweet when she breaks into a huge grin and hugs Daadi

3) The Anant-Navya convo: Nice enough although I found his comment about her badi badi aankhon mein aansoo kinda randomConfusedLOL..."ahahahahaha"LOL...significant line..."toh finally ab hum dono jaa rahe hain"...baaki sabko bhool gaya Anant?? Whatever happened to his "friends ke liye picnic chalo" excuse?TongueLOL...Jokes apart...the latter half was better after Navya explains to him why she can't go...the way he instantly first cajoles her to manaao her daadi but then quiets down as he listens to how grave the situation has become at her home...

On a side note: I see a lot of comments in the forum today about ppl saying they hate Renuka...I don't get where this is coming from...why HATE on her?? Renuka seems like a human character to me...she's on the bitter side yes but look at the INSIGHT we got into her character today...the first born child who was largely restricted from doing most things while growing up...wasn't allowed to go out much or something and then married off at a young age...and now she's a mother at 22!...such a young age when she's hardly fully matured herself and she's become a mother...let's atleast try to understand where she is coming from...her only grouse today was that there was drama in the house...she is otherwise a supporting and very protective sister to Navya...I don't find her brusque manner to be reason enough to HATE herConfused

And yeah I would have liked to see HOW Center Shock Baba gave permission to AnantLOL...again a  scene they randomly decided to leave to the audience's imagination?ConfusedConfused Their narrative style is kinda patchy I must say.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha_garganamikamundonBlacksexyspicySpotRichie-Richsihumadhu_sridharmimzMru_beewithout-fathomCeruleanSkycherrypansyPyari_ZahraNisha_90*Dakoo_Minzy*-ArohaAngel-LadyMcbethNymeriaPeace67sajni786Roshni.pluviophile.piya2025.JennyPenny

tinatksa Newbie
tinatksa
tinatksa

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Hey, I'm kinda new to this but I keep reading your "Things I like" segment. It's like, an addiction for me to read the wonderful analysis by you. It keeps my eyes glued to the screen. LOL
And yup, I pretty much agree with you about Renuka. Did you see the instant relief she had when her dad permitted Harsh and Navya BOTH for there respective Coaching and Picnic? But she did have tears and expressions like, "I wish I was that lucky too". Yeah, pretty HUMANE!
About Anant, yes, that comment was pretty random, but said in a cute way.
I also liked his comment on Rama Bhabhi, 'Juhi Chawla'. LOL
Seemed like he was rejoicing the fact, what he called her just then. :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67AreYaar

Mazzy111 Groupbie
Mazzy111
Mazzy111

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
yeah out of all the scenes, i loved annant and navya's scene the most, i was kinda dissapointed they nvr showed much of them together! bt still i cnt wait to see them hug!Embarrassed thyr making us wait a long time!CryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67

_Meena_ IF-Stunnerz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

A better epi than yesterday...thanks largely in part to the focus on Navya's family...the only relatable family in this show :-)

1) Loved the scene b/w Navya's dad and Daadi: Such an adorable and touching scene honestly...especially the little touches like the Daadi being grumpy and him handing her the pen...such natural chemistry b/w them...they actually seemed believable as mother and son...especially when she said stuff like I know your antics since childhood and how you come and sit quietly in front of me when you want something...lol...and her modified line..."MAA khoob samjhe"...awwwLOL...

And such a REAL scene I feel...the doubts that parents face...those moments of self-doubt...am I being too strict? Am I being giving them too much leeway?? Makes you think what a difficult job parenting really is...the way Navya's dad mused out loud about how he feels he's made some mistakes with Renuka being the first child...maybe he put too many restrictions on her and never let her LIVE her life fully...and now she's a mother at such a young age...his anxiety as a parent...wondering about his mistakes...and his trust in Navya...the way he explained that to Daadi...honestly superb scene...really loved it. 

-True Navya's family really cares for Navya a lot...Daadi and Navya have def funny convos...daadi may be strict but still love her for who she is...poor renuka had to be a mom at a young age...i like how navya's parents tries to defend navya from daadi

2) The ending scene b/w Daadi and Navya: LOL I think I'm becoming a major Daadi fanLOL...the actress portrays her SO naturally...and just the right touches of the knowing looks she gives, the sly taunts sometimes, the rigid conservatism, yet willing to bend her rules sometimes as well as she did in this scene SO cutelyLOL

One note in this scene though...Soumya should watch out for how much she keeps moving her eyes around in a scene to apparently show she's "thinking"...it looks odd...but she otherwise looked very sweet when she breaks into a huge grin and hugs Daadi

-Again daadi is one of the best characters to handle...love her convos with navya; agree with the fact that soumya moves her eyes a lot...but i guess its required per scene cuz obv she's in love so she gets confused and all that

3) The Anant-Navya convo: Nice enough although I found his comment about her badi badi aankhon mein aansoo kinda randomConfusedLOL..."ahahahahaha"LOL...significant line..."toh finally ab hum dono jaa rahe hain"...baaki sabko bhool gaya Anant?? Whatever happened to his "friends ke liye picnic chalo" excuse?TongueLOL...Jokes apart...the latter half was better after Navya explains to him why she can't go...the way he instantly first cajoles her to manaao her daadi but then quiets down as he listens to how grave the situation has become at her home...

On a side note: I see a lot of comments in the forum today about ppl saying they hate Renuka...I don't get where this is coming from...why HATE on her?? Renuka seems like a human character to me...she's on the bitter side yes but look at the INSIGHT we got into her character today...the first born child who was largely restricted from doing most things while growing up...wasn't allowed to go out much or something and then married off at a young age...and now she's a mother at 22!...such a young age when she's hardly fully matured herself and she's become a mother...let's atleast try to understand where she is coming from...her only grouse today was that there was drama in the house...she is otherwise a supporting and very protective sister to Navya...I don't find her brusque manner to be reason enough to HATE herConfused

And yeah I would have liked to see HOW Center Shock Baba gave permission to AnantLOL...again a  scene they randomly decided to leave to the audience's imagination?ConfusedConfused Their narrative style is kinda patchy I must say.

-True anant does get random @ his dialogs some times but i love his expressions when he talks with navya...i agree with the part that renuka is a human character and all that...it was the circumstances that made her behave this way...otherwise she wouldve been like navya to receive college ed...
Locked by Browser Lock.

Edited by _Meena_ - 11 May 2011 at 6:41pm

Peace67AreYaar

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis.

Agree, it was a nicer episode. Felt sorry for Renuka too. If Gautam turns bad as well, she is going to have a tough time.  I love dadi, so much better than CSB (Center Shock Baba).  The only problem is that they are all going to be really disillusioned when they find out about Anant. I feel they will not get over it so easily as they trust Navya soo much.

I quite liked the devar-bhabhi scene as well.

With the precap they are already leaving. What happened to Appy's problem???

AreYaar

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu :))

lovelyy analysis and i lovedd everything you put in esp abt Renuka..yes'day wen i watching the epi and suddenly Navya's dad opens his heart abt Renuka i actually felt bad for her..absolutely correct abt her also..wonder why i found her strange when she scolded Navya for having a affair just for asking picnic permission

i really lovedd Navya's dad-dadi scene..it was moree matured and nicee..very well written and potrayed by the actors also..

the other parts which i lovedd were
1)Navya's dad interaction wid her..it was really sweet and somewhere i felt a connection which me-my dad have.dere for a while i felt how a family will react if the kid whom dey raised wid so much trust,love,confidence chose a guy whom she met recently and started having feelings and forget a  family like dis..not dat Navya will do or doesnt but just a doubt rised on my mind..i can be wrong also

2)Navya's mother silent gestures wid her dad and Navya also..

3)Anant happily telling Ranbeer "mein aa raha hoon" loll

4)Rama's QSQT lolll

mimzAreYaar

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
i love navya's dad nd mom very much...

AreYaar

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

Originally posted by nureat01

-True Navya's family really cares for Navya a lot...Daadi and Navya have def funny convos...daadi may be strict but still love her for who she is...poor renuka had to be a mom at a young age...i like how navya's parents tries to defend navya from daadi

-Again daadi is one of the best characters to handle...love her convos with navya; agree with the fact that soumya moves her eyes a lot...but i guess its required per scene cuz obv she's in love so she gets confused and all that

-True anant does get random @ his dialogs some times but i love his expressions when he talks with navya...i agree with the part that renuka is a human character and all that...it was the circumstances that made her behave this way...otherwise she wouldve been like navya to receive college ed...
Locked by Browser Lock.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index