Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara wont get prgnant again

Funk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I bet now they will show Akshar will not be ablt have babies and Gayatri will try ti get Naitik remarried.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Funk

I bet now they will show Akshar will not be ablt have babies and Gayatri will try ti get Naitik remarried.

yeah this turning into some tipical indian serial, where reality goes out of the window.  they for get that its ivf age, and docs can work miracles,   first  just like all the other crying serials they bring in MC, lets see what they cook up now.  as if akshi dont cry enough already.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
no i dont think something like this would happen,Akshara will need a bit of rest now..but bcz of one MC,which happenes to women in reality doesnt mean that you can get kids.I highly doubt they will show something in such.They should not.Gayatri is not as bad as you guys think!!She wont force naitik into having a second marriage because of a child...she will understand...and nothing in such is going to happen..take it cool its just a serial!!😉 Edited by _naksh_ - 12 years ago
sara_sara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _naksh_

no i dont think something like this would happen,Akshara will need a bit of rest now..but bcz of one MC,which happenes to women in reality doesnt mean that you can get kids.I highly doubt they will show something in such.They should not.Gayatri is not as bad as you guys think!!She wont force naitik into having a second marriage because of a child...she will understand...and nothing in such is going to happen..take it cool its just a serial!!😉

i hope they keep it real like that, not turn it into kekta serials.  i know MC are very real thease days  saw son and bahu go through heart break,   but they both handled it ok even though i was worried about bahu, but they said its first one, and now they expecting and pass the danger period, so i know real life even if there are probloms doc handle it well and treatments are unlimited,  and i know its only a serial but look at the discussuins MC bring lot of ppl to remember there own heart break.  so if they stick to relity then it will stay on top of the rating
Riyaa147 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _naksh_

no i dont think something like this would happen,Akshara will need a bit of rest now..but bcz of one MC,which happenes to women in reality doesnt mean that you can get kids.I highly doubt they will show something in such.They should not.Gayatri is not as bad as you guys think!!She wont force naitik into having a second marriage because of a child...she will understand...and nothing in such is going to happen..take it cool its just a serial!!😉

I agree you with you. First of all, this show is very different from other shows and no nothing like that happen. Also, Gayatri loves akshara very much she doesnt show at times and we assume she is bad. If anything like that happens then Gayatri will not force naitik to remarry 😛
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
MC doesn't mean that the woman cannot conceive again ! my cousin had a MC, she was very weak n there was a bleak chance of  getting pregnant again, but she did, within 6 months and now she has a healthy baby...

i read in one of the articles that it's possible to conceive again after the MC, some women get pregnant the next month itself.
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
sara_sara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

MC doesn't mean that the woman cannot conceive again ! my cousin had a MC, she was very weak n there was a bleak chance of  getting pregnant again, but she did, within 6 months and now she has a healthy baby...

i read in one of the articles that it's possible to conceive again after the MC, some women get pregnant the next month itself.

but doctors advice couples to wait 3mths and let her body recover from the MC  and if MC heppen again they do tests to chk why it heppens  but 1 mc dont mean  she can never have bub 
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am dam sure nothing lyk that is going 2 happen...doctors advice them 2 keep a gap of 5-6 mths,,,bt i hav seen many women conceiving wihtin less than 3 months,,,,n they all r having healthy baby,,
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
io dnt think anything like this will happen... and even if g3 dus anything like this.. naitik wnt agree...

plz remember this is a realistic serial.. rs and sp wnt show all this!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: sara_sara

but doctors advice couples to wait 3mths and let her body recover from the MC  and if MC heppen again they do tests to chk why it heppens  but 1 mc dont mean  she can never have bub 

i know..i said i read it in an article ðŸ˜† it's better to wait for a few months n get the tests done