KaSh Heaven:Oh, baby, baby, we belong together <3 - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Rinki-

& you're calling ME dirty minded? 🤣 With the number of ROFLs in your post, I do get some dirty thoughts. 🤣🤣 Like people rolling on the floor and..🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no comments. I'm not EVER rolling on the floor with you, go jump 🤣🤣🤣
Love is not my lovers name you dumbutt. 😳 Its the name of the guy from the movie I was watching this afternoon.
I saw a hindi movie after ages. ;O

Yeah actually you're right..I discovered that after staring at your class pikshaar for 7.56 minutes. 🤣🤣
YOU NAUGHTY WOMAN, PSSHT. Stop raping me with your words. 🤣🤣
ROFL ROFL ROFL
I was gonna say that too, but then thought that would be rude, but now that you have said it, I agree. ROFL

Lolzz yashi just chill ur marks wud be great girl...

even my results come on august.. * biting nails * 😆
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

🤣 you are... 🤣 no comments. I'm not EVER rolling on the floor with you, go jump 🤣🤣🤣

Hey you, I never asked you to roll on the floor wimme you roller. 🤣🤣 Does that mean you would want to roll with someone and you would roll a bit too much and... todays generation. 🤣🤣
aren't we like supposed to act all rude until we reach 700? 🤣
Originally posted by DJ_AISHII

Lolzz yashi just chill ur marks wud be great girl...

even my results come on august.. * biting nails * 😆
Oh jeez, i'm scared already.
Actually, I don't care if I have to move out and stay in some other county, I just wanna get medicine. :p
If I don't get it, I'll repeat year 12 again, 🤢
I hope I get it this time!  

Uhgg who thinks DMG 3 is gonna come anyway 😕 🤣

its not happening  :P

OMG rude wid eachother  till 700 ? 😲 😆😆
Edited by DJ_AISHII - 12 years ago

I know! Its like as if you keep spamming in that thread posting your couples name, you get them. I'D PROBABLY GET BANNED FOR THE NUMBER OF POSTS THEN. 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No comments. I was like whats the point people? The shows over, just move on, or just be happy with what you got.

🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by kasharti1

🤣 🤣 🤣
I was gonna say that too, but then thought that would be rude, but now that you have said it, I agree. 🤣

You think i dnt knw if the guys in my class are uncute? LOL. I've spent 5 years with them, they are like my brothers LOL. But thrs this other guy, who isn't in my class, but his gorgeous.