GEET KHURANA asks: Why are my FANS so MEAN to me?? - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
MANGLE IN THE JUNGLE.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by zaara25

MANGLE IN THE JUNGLE.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
some jingle in the jungle๐Ÿคฃ
Can't wait for the Mangal in the Jungle and actually looking forward to seeing the Laung Da Lashkara too, romancing on the cycle ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by drdee142

<font color="#663399" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Can't wait for the Mangal in the Jungle and actually looking forward to seeing the Laung Da Lashkara too, romancing on the cycle๐Ÿ˜</font>

Aunt ๐Ÿค—

me too cant wait.. How are you? Your twinie, my mama is sleeping..

Can't wait for the Mangal in the Jungle and actually looking forward to seeing the Laung Da Lashkara too, romancing on the cycle ๐Ÿ˜

cycle sales will surely go up after this, i know jhumka sales went up after ghsp and now cycle sales will rise, ahhh the good old 60's style romance will be back when girls were happy with a cycle unlike girls of these days, they want bmw, wolswagen, volvo and so forth๐Ÿ˜†

Aunt ๐Ÿค—

me too cant wait.. How are you? Your twinie, my mama is sleeping..

Hi Niecy ๐Ÿค— Still lost in the Maaneet / Gurti magic and don't wanna come out. Did you see the U, Me & TV episode yesterday, he was looking at her as if he wanted to eat her ๐Ÿ˜†

So your mama is sleeping and where your twiny, hope they come soon I miss them ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

cycle sales will surely go up after this, i know jhumka sales went up after ghsp and now cycle sales will rise, ahhh the good old 60's style romance will be back when girls were happy with a cycle unlike girls of these days, they want bmw, wolswagen, volvo and so forth๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Kirti,๐Ÿค— see our Maaneet are promoting keeping the environment safe ๐Ÿ˜† you know using cycle and saving fuel and no pollution and perfect for romancing well almost ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#663399">Hi Niecy๐Ÿค—Still lost in the Maaneet / Gurti magic and don't wanna come out. Did you see the U, Me & TV episode yesterday, he was looking at her as if he wanted to eat her๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#663399">So your mama is sleeping and where your twiny, hope they come soon I miss them๐Ÿค—</font>

I missing them too.. My twinie is busy today.. Hopefully they wil come soon..

boss, im already buying myself a cycle tomorrow.. I asked dad to buy.. And i already got the jhumkas last yr.. I have about 6 pairs..
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

boss, im already buying myself a cycle tomorrow.. I asked dad to buy.. And i already got the jhumkas last yr.. I have about 6 pairs..
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

beat you, i have 25 on the last count, went to india and got my stock

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Darling who'll be with you on the cycle ๐Ÿ˜† and I too went out bought quite a few Jhumkas, always loved them but after Maaneet Kehan hi kya scene, I'm more so hooked on Jhumkas ๐Ÿ˜‰