GEET KHURANA asks: Why are my FANS so MEAN to me?? - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zaara25

I KNOW AUNT...🤣 HOPEFULLY HE DOESNT GET TIGHT JEANS ON THAT DAY..🤣🤣🤣

Zaaru, if he does then we'll have another wardrobe malfunction amongst other things 😉

Maansi sweetheart, I'll let Minx explain it to you as it's her special terminology 😆

MANSI ILL LEAVE THE EXPLANATION TO AUNT AND TWINIE.. THEY DO BETTER JOB...

BTW HERE IS TODAY'S SBS...

thanx zaaru...i was watchin the same...its sbb not sbs😆

sumone explain me wats goin on😭😭😭
Originally posted by riza792

I hope he has given enough padding to it during all those fight scenes...😕..otherwise I'll get depressed!😭
🤣And he better remove all the padding during the romantic scenes...to get the right 'feel'🤣

Ok..Mansi , My love,...I'm going to take credit [or discredit..if that is the right word😕]..of officially spoiling you...which I do with almost all new young members here anyways😕...

Easy explanation...'Danda' is what burst the zipper during the TTBP dance. Got it??😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tWINIE, I RMB THAT DAY when u taught me and after that u went to edit those posts...🤣🤣
Mansi..there are some words , the meaning of which you need to know for sure here in this thread...'cause they keep popping up very often in our conversations🤪

we will explain as and when they come up..
Another is 'cushions'...I hope you can guess this one☺️

I hope he has given enough padding to it during all those fight scenes...😕..otherwise I'll get depressed!😭
🤣And he better remove all the padding during the romantic scenes...to get the right 'feel'🤣

Ok..Mansi , My love,...I'm going to take credit [or discredit..if that is the right word😕]..of officially spoiling you...which I do with almost all new young members here anyways😕...

Easy explanation...'Danda' is what burst the zipper during the TTBP dance. Got it??😆
me got it now🤣🤣

🤣

tWINIE, I RMB THAT DAY when u taught me and after that u went to edit those posts...🤣🤣
yeah...I remember too...and I was in office trying very hard to keep a straight face while doing it...I almost choked!
Pity we did not make a copy of it and save it somewhere...i dont remember it...but I know it was wild!😆

Mansi..there are some words , the meaning of which you need to know for sure here in this thread...'cause they keep popping up very often in our conversations🤪

🤣🤣🤣

U forget ZIPPERS and WARM/COLD milk...🤣🤣🤣

naah...😕 it would be better if u say all the terms at one go😃
Originally posted by mansi95

me got it now🤣🤣

Good Girl!👏

Minx, don't worry he needs it the most now so he'll take care of it 😆

Minx, I loved your explanation to Maansi 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Mansi darling we've officially corrupted you 🤗