Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zaara25

MANGLE IN THE JUNGLE.. πŸ˜‰

some jingle in the jungle🀣
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait for the Mangal in the Jungle and actually looking forward to seeing the Laung Da Lashkara too, romancing on the cycle πŸ˜
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: drdee142

<font color="#663399" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Can't wait for the Mangal in the Jungle and actually looking forward to seeing the Laung Da Lashkara too, romancing on the cycle😍</font>

Aunt πŸ€—

me too cant wait.. How are you? Your twinie, my mama is sleeping..
kirti_fiji thumbnail

Can't wait for the Mangal in the Jungle and actually looking forward to seeing the Laung Da Lashkara too, romancing on the cycle πŸ˜

cycle sales will surely go up after this, i know jhumka sales went up after ghsp and now cycle sales will rise, ahhh the good old 60's style romance will be back when girls were happy with a cycle unlike girls of these days, they want bmw, wolswagen, volvo and so forthπŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail

Aunt πŸ€—

me too cant wait.. How are you? Your twinie, my mama is sleeping..

Hi Niecy πŸ€— Still lost in the Maaneet / Gurti magic and don't wanna come out. Did you see the U, Me & TV episode yesterday, he was looking at her as if he wanted to eat her πŸ˜†

So your mama is sleeping and where your twiny, hope they come soon I miss them πŸ€—
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

cycle sales will surely go up after this, i know jhumka sales went up after ghsp and now cycle sales will rise, ahhh the good old 60's style romance will be back when girls were happy with a cycle unlike girls of these days, they want bmw, wolswagen, volvo and so forthπŸ˜†

Hi Kirti,πŸ€— see our Maaneet are promoting keeping the environment safe πŸ˜† you know using cycle and saving fuel and no pollution and perfect for romancing well almost πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#663399">Hi NiecyπŸ€—Still lost in the Maaneet / Gurti magic and don't wanna come out. Did you see the U, Me & TV episode yesterday, he was looking at her as if he wanted to eat herπŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#663399">So your mama is sleeping and where your twiny, hope they come soon I miss themπŸ€—</font>

I missing them too.. My twinie is busy today.. Hopefully they wil come soon..

boss, im already buying myself a cycle tomorrow.. I asked dad to buy.. And i already got the jhumkas last yr.. I have about 6 pairs..
πŸ˜ƒ
kirti_fiji thumbnail

boss, im already buying myself a cycle tomorrow.. I asked dad to buy.. And i already got the jhumkas last yr.. I have about 6 pairs..
πŸ˜ƒ

beat you, i have 25 on the last count, went to india and got my stock
drdee142 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ

Darling who'll be with you on the cycle πŸ˜† and I too went out bought quite a few Jhumkas, always loved them but after Maaneet Kehan hi kya scene, I'm more so hooked on Jhumkas πŸ˜‰