Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mehraan

tell me shaz wont u...i need 2 see the emotions n proxmity build higher...its jus not carrying n hvng it...its mre like caressing, stroking ..jus like yesterday all thse touchy touchy stuff n kiss here n there..i wud really want him2  kiss geet on her belly/waist while she is standing n hyperventilating...likewise tat kamarnand vich he had put yesterday ..tat loop will get closed...

Meher i agree the build up is more erotic..than the actual act...i.think maaneet have been studying the KS..positions😉

@ mish...yeah the tight hand clasping...seems...☺️...that's all we will get anyway😆
Meher - nice meeting you and I like it the way you like it too☺️

See you all later if you are still here🤗, have to go pick up my kids😉

Zaara is the craziest - it is 5:41 am and she has not slept all night, so Naz, we cannot exclude her.  Go to sleep Zaara😕

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Meher i agree the build up is more erotic..than the actual act...i.think maaneet have been studying the KS..positions😉

@ mish...yeah the tight hand clasping...seems...☺️...that's all we will get anyway😆

I am wondering if they spent 26 hours to shoot that, how it will be now in the jungle, so much maaza time, ahem ahem, just hope the copy machine doesn't tag along😡😡😡
I am gone now😆😆😆
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

u kno shaz the hand clasping scene tat i had seen in 1 show tat was wild...there was a glass kept at the bedside table n the guy was on top...thy didnt show all tat bt u can figure it he tightened her hand so tight  tat glass fell n broke...it was mre passionate n wild..i want 2 see smethng like tat... ya n rite now aftr seeing MANEET gettng mre  comfortable  n intimate wid hugs i can sense thy will pull tis act out gud
serendipity2 thumbnail

tat is milk...OMG😆

Rosh's and mish's creation😉..they have plenty of it to keep their strength up... or burn up the extra calories
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Meher - nice meeting you and I like it the way you like it too☺️

See you all later if you are still here🤗, have to go pick up my kids😉

Zaara is the craziest - it is 5:41 am and she has not slept all night, so Naz, we cannot exclude her.  Go to sleep Zaara😕

nice meeting u mishty...i didnt kno u were married..gud 2 kno tat!!i can freely chat😆
wat abt the others naz n zaara?
mehraan thumbnail

Rosh's and mish's creation😉..they have plenty of it to keep their strength up... or burn up the extra calories

😆😆 wat all creations...im hvng fun n wat else...i must know?
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@misty:  come back soon dear..

@mehran:  not yet married...me silent...u know y now😆
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
okay, im off to sleep...

cant stay up any longer...

bye mama naz shaz and meher..

meher nice meeting u.. im not the craziest.. u now better who is it..

im the most sweet and innocent here...

🤗 

IM NOT MARRIED YET... im 21...😭
Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail

😆😆 wat all creations...im hvng fun n wat else...i must know?

Bye mish😃

Meher...there are alot of baachiya on this thread...so be careful😆...zara and naz are single and young...very young!!😆